    capability to accept the cable. Not many TVs have this capability. I
    wonder whether the Japanese TVs in the hotels have this capability.
    With thanks.
    asdf3b, Sep 2, 2007

  2. asdf3b

    bhata Guest

    It would be helpful if you could describe either the camera
    or the cable. If the cable looks similar to the item on the far right:
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0508/Canon/a620-03.jpg
    It is a very common RCA connector that most TVs have. I
    used this type of cable in a hotel room in Japan with no problems.

    bhata, Sep 2, 2007