    particular James?

    Any info appreciated.

    Dern

    Big Dern, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Big Dern wrote:
    > Does anyone know these two karate crazed bullying thugs and in
    > particular James?

    might help if you speficified an area, like say a city for a start...
    Also, to get some sort of answer to a comment like that, expect to be
    challenged for proof of them being "karate crazed bullying thugs".

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Big Dern

    Bret Guest

    On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:51:37 +0100, Big Dern wrote:

    > Does anyone know these two karate crazed bullying thugs and in
    > particular James?
    >
    > Any info appreciated.
    >
    > Dern

    What kind of computer do they have?

    Bret, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Big Dern

    ardz Guest

    "Bret" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:51:37 +0100, Big Dern wrote:
    >
    > > Does anyone know these two karate crazed bullying thugs and in
    > > particular James?
    > >
    > > Any info appreciated.
    > >
    > > Dern

    > What kind of computer do they have?

    Its down,forward,back,back,high kick to do the fatality. That should take
    care of those thugs ;-)

    ardz, Oct 7, 2004
  5. ardz wrote:
    >>>Does anyone know these two karate crazed bullying thugs and in
    >>>particular James?

    >>What kind of computer do they have?

    > Its down,forward,back,back,high kick to do the fatality. That should take
    > care of those thugs ;-)

    backwards upside down spinning kick thing in street fighter?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2004
  6. Big Dern

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> What kind of computer do they have?

    >> Its down,forward,back,back,high kick to do the fatality. That should
    >> take care of those thugs ;-)

    > backwards upside down spinning kick thing in street fighter?

    Liu Kang's Dragon fatality in Mortal Kombat II.

    Not sure what you mean by backwards upside down spinning kick thing. If you
    mean Ryu and Ken et al.'s hurricane kick it's down, back + any kick.
    Opposite of hadoken, down, forward + any punch.

    Nik Coughin, Oct 7, 2004
  7. Nik Coughin wrote:
    >>>Its down,forward,back,back,high kick to do the fatality. That should
    >>>take care of those thugs ;-)

    >>backwards upside down spinning kick thing in street fighter?

    > Liu Kang's Dragon fatality in Mortal Kombat II.
    > Not sure what you mean by backwards upside down spinning kick thing. If you
    > mean Ryu and Ken et al.'s hurricane kick it's down, back + any kick.
    > Opposite of hadoken, down, forward + any punch.

    you are so right... thats what I meant, and right as to it's
    execution... **** we're geeks.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 8, 2004
  8. Big Dern

    ardz Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in message

    > >>backwards upside down spinning kick thing in street fighter?

    > > Liu Kang's Dragon fatality in Mortal Kombat II.
    > > Not sure what you mean by backwards upside down spinning kick thing. If

    you
    > > mean Ryu and Ken et al.'s hurricane kick it's down, back + any kick.
    > > Opposite of hadoken, down, forward + any punch.

    > you are so right... thats what I meant, and right as to it's
    > execution... **** we're geeks.

    Hahahaha.....Excellent.........yeah you're right

    ardz, Oct 8, 2004
  9. Big Dern

    ardz Guest

    "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > >> Its down,forward,back,back,high kick to do the fatality. That should
    > >> take care of those thugs ;-)

    > > backwards upside down spinning kick thing in street fighter?

    > Liu Kang's Dragon fatality in Mortal Kombat II.
    >
    > Not sure what you mean by backwards upside down spinning kick thing. If

    you
    > mean Ryu and Ken et al.'s hurricane kick it's down, back + any kick.
    > Opposite of hadoken, down, forward + any punch.

    Hey,an arcade fighter fan. Yup thats the ol Liu Kang Dragon fatality. MKII
    was the best. Kintaro was the man ah...err...what the hell was he again?.
    Half man..cousin of Goro?....hehe. Those were the days. Still remeber
    thrashing it on my ol SNES. Superb....

    ardz, Oct 8, 2004
  10. Big Dern

    Big Dern Guest

    wrote:

    >Big Dern wrote:
    >> Does anyone know these two karate crazed bullying thugs and in
    >> particular James?

    >might help if you speficified an area, like say a city for a start...

    New Zealand.

    >Also, to get some sort of answer to a comment like that, expect to be
    >challenged for proof of them being "karate crazed bullying thugs".

    If someone who knows them read my post, they would not need
    proof. In particular, James Gardner is a serial thug who took up
    martial arts purely to learn how to beat people up.

    Ironically, his journey to Kiwi from the UK some 10 years ago had
    much in common with Australia's first settlers. I wonder if he
    has declared his criminal record at appropriate times?

    Big Dern, Oct 8, 2004
  11. Big Dern

    Tilly Guest

    Big Dern wrote:
    > If someone who knows them read my post, they would not need
    > proof. In particular, James Gardner is a serial thug who took up
    > martial arts purely to learn how to beat people up.
    >
    > Ironically, his journey to Kiwi from the UK some 10 years ago had
    > much in common with Australia's first settlers. I wonder if he
    > has declared his criminal record at appropriate times?

    Is he the guy who has been on the news and Holmes more than once and has
    some questionable associations?

    Tilly

    --

    ---

    Tilly, Oct 8, 2004
  12. Big Dern

    Big Dern Guest

    "Tilly" <> wrote:

    >Big Dern wrote:
    >> If someone who knows them read my post, they would not need
    >> proof. In particular, James Gardner is a serial thug who took up
    >> martial arts purely to learn how to beat people up.
    >>
    >> Ironically, his journey to Kiwi from the UK some 10 years ago had
    >> much in common with Australia's first settlers. I wonder if he
    >> has declared his criminal record at appropriate times?

    >Is he the guy who has been on the news and Holmes more than once and has
    >some questionable associations?

    There's every chance he is, do you have any more info on this?

    Big Dern, Oct 8, 2004
  13. Big Dern

    Tilly Guest

    Big Dern wrote:
    > "Tilly" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Big Dern wrote:
    >>> If someone who knows them read my post, they would not need
    >>> proof. In particular, James Gardner is a serial thug who took up
    >>> martial arts purely to learn how to beat people up.
    >>>
    >>> Ironically, his journey to Kiwi from the UK some 10 years ago had
    >>> much in common with Australia's first settlers. I wonder if he
    >>> has declared his criminal record at appropriate times?

    >> Is he the guy who has been on the news and Holmes more than once and
    >> has some questionable associations?

    > There's every chance he is, do you have any more info on this?

    It's while ago now but IIRC he was training some neo-Nazis,gang members or
    something similar. Have you tried googling?

    Tilly

    --

    ---

    Tilly, Oct 8, 2004