    think of the price it was in this months computer buyers.

    Thanks

    Nigel

    Nigel, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Nigel

    Jerry G. Guest

    Go by the specs, warranty, and service. Also check out the reputation of the
    dealer. Check out that the dealer is using good quality, and not surplus
    components that may be used.

    I go more by the dealer reputation, and the quality of service, more so than
    just the price.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    "Nigel" <> wrote in message
    Hi,

    I am thinking of buying this computer

    http://www.jal.co.uk/pages/titaniaspec.html

    £899 including delivery. Has any used this company before?? What do you

    Jerry G., Feb 26, 2005