    tomcat ?

    why we have these many ? what are their usage in comparison to other?

    Pl describe.

    Oom, Oct 8, 2007

  2. Oom

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:38:13 -0000, Oom wrote:

    >Hi,
    > what is the difference between Jakatra tomcat- Ant - Apache
    >tomcat ?

    Nothing you need to worry about if you can't find out yourself.

    http://jakarta.apache.org/
    http://ant.apache.org/
    http://tomcat.apache.org/
    http://httpd.apache.org/

    See the descriptions of Jakarta, Tomcat, Ant and Apache using the URLs
    provided.

    >why we have these many ? what are their usage in comparison to other?

    Many what? They are different things.

    Other what?

    >Pl describe.

    Pl read.