    Plus 93sb 19" monitor.

    Thanks
    Mike

    MikeM, Sep 21, 2006

  2. MikeM

    John Turco Guest

    MikeM wrote:

    > If I understand what I read correctly this refers to the jagged
    > appearance ofstraight lines on the monitor.Is this correct? Can I
    > change a setting to reduce/remove it? It's not very noticable on most
    > photos but is more noticeable on some. I have a Mitsubishi Diamond
    > Plus 93sb 19" monitor.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mike

    Hello, Mike:

    Your definition of "jaggies" is essentially accurate. Still, if they're
    only bothersome in a few of your shots, just ignore them.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Sep 22, 2006

  3. MikeM wrote:
    > If I understand what I read correctly this refers to the jagged
    > appearance ofstraight lines on the monitor.Is this correct? Can I
    > change a setting to reduce/remove it? It's not very noticable on most
    > photos but is more noticeable on some. I have a Mitsubishi Diamond
    > Plus 93sb 19" monitor.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mike

    Can you increase the screen resolution any more, or are you at the
    limit of this setting on your graphics card? The monitor has a max
    resolution, so does the card. What is the max on that monitor?

    Don Stauffer in Minnesota, Sep 22, 2006
  4. MikeM

    Bill Funk Guest

    On 22 Sep 2006 06:48:00 -0700, "Don Stauffer in Minnesota"
    <> wrote:

    >MikeM wrote:
    >> If I understand what I read correctly this refers to the jagged
    >> appearance ofstraight lines on the monitor.Is this correct? Can I
    >> change a setting to reduce/remove it? It's not very noticable on most
    >> photos but is more noticeable on some. I have a Mitsubishi Diamond
    >> Plus 93sb 19" monitor.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Mike

    >Can you increase the screen resolution any more, or are you at the
    >limit of this setting on your graphics card? The monitor has a max
    >resolution, so does the card. What is the max on that monitor?

    The problem is probably a downsized image, not too little resolution
    on the monitor.
    The OP should zoom in to see the image at a larger resolution.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Sep 22, 2006
  5. MikeM

    MikeM Guest

    One of the worst pics is of a building with all straight lines on an
    angle to the horizontal and perpendicular. When viewed in PSE4
    organizer at single image it seems smooth but with editor at the same
    single image view the edges look very rough and at actual pixels it is
    still very slightly rough, but much less noticable than at fit to
    screen.

    Thanks
    Mike

    MikeM, Sep 23, 2006