  1. Why cannot email be received by this address?
    What shall I do to have it activated.
    Jacob

    Jacob Christian Berger, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Jacob Christian Berger

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jacob Christian Berger
    continued:

    > Why cannot email be received by this address?
    > What shall I do to have it activated.
    > Jacob

    You have just made up an address and expect your mail server to know
    that it should send them to you ?

    Contact your ISP.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Jacob Christian Berger

    Harrison Guest

    If you just posted your actual e-mail address to Usenet, then you may
    want to call your ISP and change it before you begin using it anyway.
    Meanwhile, please give more details as to what you are trying to do
    and the exact error messages you are receiving.

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:32:43 +0200, "Jacob Christian Berger"
    <> wrote:

    >Why cannot email be received by this address?
    >What shall I do to have it activated.
    >Jacob

    Skype:windowshelp

    Harrison, Oct 18, 2003