JAcksonville Fl

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Paul Yuknis, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Paul Yuknis

    Paul Yuknis Guest

    New Horizons has 2 Programs for Military, Dependents, Retired etc.

    Jacksonvile Office ONLY

    $5995.00

    For 1 year of classes.

    29 courses worth about $48,000 bucks
    For MCSA/MCSE/CCNA/A+/NET+/SEC+

    We also have a 6 month program for Applications,
    web design, and graphics for $599.00

    New Horizons has 250 schools in 51 countries.

    Email me to get more Info:

    Non-Military may still contact me and i'll
    be glad to pass your name to our Educational Counselor

    I have 24 years in the military, we offer
    financing too.

    Don't let the good jobs go by !
    Paul Yuknis, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Paul Yuknis

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Paul Yuknis" <> wrote in news:TZgNc.167956$IQ4.25059
    @attbi_s02:

    > $5995.00

    for a piece of paper that gets you no job. that's a good deal!! where do we
    sign up?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004