    Any ideas?
    --
    Professor Marconi is resting his brain in a pickle jar just now.
    Harold Potter esq., Apr 15, 2005

  2. Harold Potter esq.

    Ed Rust Guest

    Try changing your keyboard settings in Windows?

    HTH,

    Ed

    Ed Rust, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Harold Potter esq.

    JANA Guest

    Check the country set up for your keyboard.

    Go to Control Panel, and then Regional and Country Options. Click on the tab
    for Languages, and then on Details...

    In this section, you can select the profile that you would like your
    keyboard to work under. You can also set this up so that you can change
    selected profiles from your desktop toolbar.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Apr 15, 2005
  4. Harold Potter esq.

    Rob K Guest

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:45:21 GMT, Harold Potter esq. wrote:

    > Hope someone can assist.
    >
    > My pc is showing a "J" instead of a "£" everytime.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Leave it ....
    It will soon be some sort of weird-looking E sign.

    Heh ...

    ;)
    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.
    Rob K, Apr 15, 2005
  5. Harold Potter esq.

    Bryan Guest

    Rob K wrote:
    > On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:45:21 GMT, Harold Potter esq. wrote:
    >
    >> Hope someone can assist.
    >>
    >> My pc is showing a "J" instead of a "£" everytime.
    >>
    >> Any ideas?

    > Leave it ....
    > It will soon be some sort of weird-looking E sign.
    >
    > Heh ...
    >
    > ;)

    Don't think so, somehow!
    :)
    Bryan, Apr 16, 2005
  6. my keyboard settings are for english (uk). I have never changed that. No,
    this seems to be a one off.............

    Harold Potter esq., Apr 16, 2005