    Which certification should go through for a new entry. Please advise. Thanks.

    Best Regards,
    hongkia
    =?Utf-8?B?aG9uZ2tpYQ==?=, Nov 7, 2003

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aG9uZ2tpYQ==?=

    dlw Guest

    I asked that question a few days ago, and someone said the
    certification would be around as long as the OS was.
    Mainstream support for 2000 will end in '05, so I guess it
    will be around that long. I'm starting on MCSE 2000,
    betting that small to medium sized companies will hang on
    to it for much longer, like they did NT. Of course these
    days MS puts more pressure on companies to upgrade, but I
    think in the coming years there will be a backlash against
    that, too.
    dlw, Nov 7, 2003