    displayed".

    - Can be any engine that comes to your mind.

    -CC

    ChrisCoaster, May 28, 2004

  2. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    (ChrisCoaster) wrote in message news:<>...
    > - It responds with "No targets found with 'xyz' in your query. Please
    > try again." to the simplest requests, such as images of your favorite
    > car, or the history of the D-Day invasion.
    >
    > - You type the engine's URL and it displays "Page cannot be
    > displayed".
    >
    > - Can be any engine that comes to your mind.
    >
    > -CC

    I can see this is gonna be interesting! Well, I'll answer my own survey: Lycos.

    -CC

    ChrisCoaster, May 30, 2004

  3. Search Scout, put out by GAIN. It searches... Gains advertisers. And worse
    yet, there is a toolbar called "Dash Bar" that... requires you to install
    AdServer software to opperate and does nothing but search Search Scout, and
    return bad results.

    Andrew Watiker, May 31, 2004