IWET.ES [new website]

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jordi Maycas, Mar 16, 2007.

  1. Jordi Maycas

    Jordi Maycas Guest

    Jordi Maycas, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Jordi:
    De qué estás hablando?
    De http://www.iwet.es/ ?
    En qué se relaciona con Vista x64 o XP x64?
    Si el site es http://iwet.es/ , el mismo me pide Usuario y Clave.
    Salu2.
    Carlos (de Argentina)

    Jordi:
    What are you talkiing about?
    Is it http://www.iwet.es/ ?
    That site has got nothing to do with Vista or XP x64.
    If it is http://iwet.es/ ?
    It is asking for User and Password.
    I think that my buddy from Spain's been drinking some good Argentinean wine.

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Mar 17, 2007