    Madness is confusion of levels of fact...
    Madness is not seeing visions but confusing levels
    (william s. burroughs)

    |-- yu-gung, Jan 23, 2005

  2. |-- yu-gung

    Impmon Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:36:02 GMT, "|-- yu-gung"
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.bibra-online.de/movie/dvd/case-snapper.jpg
    >
    > Anyone can give me a good hint?

    Walmart $5.50 bin. Just pick any movie that is crap. swap the snapper
    tray, and give the cardboard sleeve and DVD to anyone you think may
    like the movie.

    Impmon, Jan 23, 2005

  3. |-- yu-gung

    |-- yu-gung Guest

    Era il 23/01/2005 quando Impmon disse:

    >Walmart $5.50 bin. Just pick any movie that is crap.

    Ok, nice try, but in Italy all this crap is apparently gone for goods ;)
    I can't believe that none is producing this stuff anymore.

    -- yu-gung

    |-- yu-gung, Jan 23, 2005