IVR Tcl script and multilanguage support

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Primoz Jeroncic, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Hi

    I'm trying to setup multilanguage support for Cisco IVR. Everything is
    working fine as long as I use languages supported by Cisco (English,
    Spanish and Chinese). Problem is that I would like to have English as
    one option and Slovene as other. I don't expect someone will have
    solution for Slovene, but hopefully German would appear somewhere :) I
    can't just translate Spanish files for example to Slovene, since Slovene
    is different then English and is closer to German when it comes to
    numbers.
    I found sample on CCO
    (http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122t/1
    2t2/ftmultil.htm#1021406) where they have part of script
    (ru_translate.tcl) for Russian language. But problem is that there's
    just part of script and I can't find anywhere whole one.
    I would appreciate if anyone could give me some tips how to get this
    thing work in German, Russian or some other related language.

    Thanks for help in advance.
    --
    Primoz
    Support - IP/VoIP Connectivity & Routing
    Primoz Jeroncic, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Hello!

    Primoz Jeroncic wrote:

    > I'm trying to setup multilanguage support for Cisco IVR. Everything is
    > working fine as long as I use languages supported by Cisco (English,
    > Spanish and Chinese). Problem is that I would like to have English as
    > one option and Slovene as other. I don't expect someone will have
    > solution for Slovene, but hopefully German would appear somewhere :) I

    There are TTS modules for German (and some other western-European
    languages) as well as for Russian and Czech (probably close enough to what
    you need) provided by Porta Software at http://store.portaone.com/

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Oct 25, 2003