    It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
    public tussle with their internal alter egos?

    Could be a TV series there!?

    Linker3000, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Linker3000

    Linker3000 Guest

    ....in my minds eye I can see a character like Tommy Cooper with that
    split clothing - left profile = Ivor, Right profile - Ron.

    Hey ho.

    Linker3000, Nov 30, 2007

  3. Linker3000

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Linker3000" <> wrote
    in message news:fink2u$30n5$
    : : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
    : : person having a public tussle with their internal alter
    : : egos?
    : :
    : : Could be a TV series there!?

    Now there are insults and insults..! I think I should be offended here but
    I've just got in from work and I don't have the energy.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007
  4. Linker3000

    Linker3000 Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:

    > "Linker3000" <> wrote
    > in message news:fink2u$30n5$
    > : : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
    > : : person having a public tussle with their internal alter
    > : : egos?
    > : :
    > : : Could be a TV series there!?
    >
    > Now there are insults and insults..! I think I should be offended here
    > but I've just got in from work and I don't have the energy.
    >
    > Ivor

    G'nite

    Linker3000, Nov 30, 2007
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 30, 2007
  6. Linker3000

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to
    hear...
    > It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
    > public tussle with their internal alter egos?
    >
    > Could be a TV series there!?

    Not a very good one.
    --
    Regards
    Jon

    Jon, Nov 30, 2007
  7. Linker3000

    Guest

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:02:17 +0000, Linker3000
    <> wrote:

    >It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
    >public tussle with their internal alter egos?

    How dare you class me has a greasy biker who supports a totally usless
    voip provider .

    , Nov 30, 2007
  8. Linker3000

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:02:17 +0000, Linker3000
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : : : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
    : : : person having a public tussle with their internal
    : : : alter egos?
    : : How dare you class me has a greasy biker who supports a
    : : totally usless voip provider .

    "Has"..? Ye gods Ron, will you never get it right..?! Also what does
    "usless" mean..?

    You're wrong again on another two counts, I am in no way greasy and I
    don't support a totally useless VoIP provider.

    I am however a biker and proud of it. Why that should be a problem for you
    is beyond me.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007
  9. Linker3000

    Graham. Guest

    > It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a public
    > tussle with their internal alter egos?
    >
    > Could be a TV series there!?

    Recent comments about Ron's venacular style of writing convinces me he is
    actually Parker out of Thunderbirds.

    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Nov 30, 2007
  10. Linker3000

    Eric Guest

    Must be married - I read this newsgroup for voip info and also get to
    read this daily soap opera interspersed with the other posts.

    Come on Guys - kiss and make up - then you can talk telephony to each other.

    Eric, Nov 30, 2007
  11. Linker3000

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Eric" <> wrote in message
    : : Must be married - I read this newsgroup for voip info
    : : and also get to
    : : read this daily soap opera interspersed with the other
    : : posts.
    : :
    : : Come on Guys - kiss and make up - then you can talk
    : : telephony to each other.

    If you've really read the history of this then you will know that there is
    one way and one way only for it to be resolved.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007
  12. Linker3000

    News Reader Guest

    > It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a public
    > tussle with their internal alter egos?
    >
    > Could be a TV series there!?

    Hi,

    When I started to read your post... it made me think..

    .... perhaps Ron and Ivor are a Sipgate marketing department creation.

    Dreamed up to keep Sipgate almost constantly mentioned on these newsgroups.

    Anyone checked the history of newsgroup to see if they existed for any
    significant period prior to the creation of Sipgate?

    ( lol )

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    P.s. Other shorter version, potentially for Ivor and Ron... horses for
    courses, swings and roundabouts, etc. ... it is all good.. be nice and
    positive etc.. be the bigger better person and over look any shortcomings of
    each other.

    News Reader, Nov 30, 2007
  13. Linker3000

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "News Reader" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    : : When I started to read your post... it made me think..
    : :
    : : ... perhaps Ron and Ivor are a Sipgate marketing
    : : department creation.
    : :
    : : Dreamed up to keep Sipgate almost constantly mentioned
    : : on these newsgroups.
    : :
    : : Anyone checked the history of newsgroup to see if they
    : : existed for any significant period prior to the
    : : creation of Sipgate?

    This group was created after Sipgate commenced trading in the UK.

    FWIW although Ron constantly claims I work for Sipgate, I don't, although
    they probably pay better than where I am at the moment so I'm tempted to
    apply, although if they read this I doubt they'd take me on ;-)

    : : ( lol )

    I would hope so ;-)

    : : P.s. Other shorter version, potentially for Ivor and
    : : Ron... horses for courses, swings and roundabouts, etc.
    : : ... it is all good.. be nice and positive etc.. be the
    : : bigger better person and over look any shortcomings of
    : : each other.

    I would if he would, but as I have said before the first move would have
    to come from him - to stop constantly attacking me, claiming I work for
    Sipgate, slagging me and them off constantly etc.

    Í'm not holding my breath.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007
  14. Linker3000

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "News Reader" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

[...]

    I'm not holding my breath.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007
  15. Linker3000

    News Reader Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > "News Reader" <> wrote in message
    >
    > [snip]

    [snip]

    > I would if

    Be good and nice (or in other words if you need it - the bigger better

    News Reader, Nov 30, 2007
  16. Linker3000

    Guest

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:56:30 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Eric" <> wrote in message
    >: : Must be married - I read this newsgroup for voip info
    >: : and also get to
    >: : read this daily soap opera interspersed with the other
    >: : posts.
    >: :
    >: : Come on Guys - kiss and make up - then you can talk
    >: : telephony to each other.
    >
    >If you've really read the history of this then you will know that there is
    >one way and one way only for it to be resolved.

    Yes by YOU clearing of back to Bushland or no longer be a member of
    this forum then all will be quite once more that I can promise .

    , Nov 30, 2007
  17. Linker3000

    Guest

    On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:55:13 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >This group was created after Sipgate commenced trading in the UK.

    In order for you to constantly promote them at every given opportunity
    ..
    >FWIW although Ron constantly claims I work for Sipgate, I don't,

    Prove that you don't ! .

    , Nov 30, 2007
  18. Linker3000

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:55:13 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>This group was created after Sipgate commenced trading in the UK.

    > In order for you to constantly promote them at every given opportunity
    > .
    >>FWIW although Ron constantly claims I work for Sipgate, I don't,

    > Prove that you don't ! .

    I don't have to. You're the one making the claim, it's up to you to prove
    I do.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007
  19. Linker3000

    > "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> "News Reader" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> [snip]
    >>

    > [snip]
    >

    >> I would if

    > Be good and nice (or in other words if you need it - the bigger better
    > person) and over look any shortcomings of each other.

    As I said, the first move has to be Ron's.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007
  20. Linker3000

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:56:30 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Eric" <> wrote in message
    >>: : Must be married - I read this newsgroup for voip info
    >>: : and also get to
    >>: : read this daily soap opera interspersed with the other
    >>: : posts.
    >>: :
    >>: : Come on Guys - kiss and make up - then you can talk
    >>: : telephony to each other.
    >>
    >>If you've really read the history of this then you will know that there
    >>is
    >>one way and one way only for it to be resolved.

    > Yes by YOU clearing of back to Bushland or no longer be a member of
    > this forum then all will be quite once more that I can promise .

    As I'm not a member of any forum that's that cleared up then..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 30, 2007