    this camera please

    Thanks

    [ PRoToCoL ]

    [ PRoToCoL ], Aug 2, 2003

  2. [ PRoToCoL ]

    JK Guest

    That is probably a European model number. If you go to
    a US review site and look at the photos of the various
    Kodak cameras, you can probably figure out what the
    model number is for the camera in the US.

    JK, Aug 2, 2003

  3. [ PRoToCoL ]

    [ PRoToCoL ] Guest

    Re: I've recently bought a Kodak CX6330 Camera

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 14:22:40 -0400, JK <>
    wrote

    oops...........my error actually.........it's a CX6330

    >That is probably a European model number. If you go to
    >a US review site and look at the photos of the various
    >Kodak cameras, you can probably figure out what the

    >> I've recently bought a Kodak DX6330 Camera
    >> It's my first *camera* let alone my first digital camera
    >> and I'm quite pleased with what it's produced so far
    >> But I've looked for reviews of it and not found any
    >> ......I gather it's a fairly new model ?

    >> Has anyone got a link to a review or has anyone got any opinions on
    >> this camera please

    [ PRoToCoL ]

    All my watercolours fade to black

    [ PRoToCoL ], Aug 2, 2003
  4. [ PRoToCoL ]

    [ PRoToCoL ] Guest

    Re: I've recently bought a Kodak DX6330 Camera <- My error it's a CX6330

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:05:55 GMT, "[ PRoToCoL ]"
    <> fell through a hole in the sky,

    [ PRoToCoL ], Aug 2, 2003
  5. [ PRoToCoL ]

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi PRoToCol,

    I have used this camera quite a bit, and have to agree with you. Great buy.
    If you are seeking reviews, you might want to check on DP Review, Image
    Resource, and Steves Digicam. They are pretty good.

    FYI - talk to you later.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Aug 7, 2003
  6. [ PRoToCoL ]

    JK Guest

    Why doesn't Kodak make some consumer level digital cameras with fast
    lenses? Why can't Kodak come up with a $550("street price" ) 5 megapixel
    digital camera with a 3x optical zoom(or greater) that has a lens that is
    f1.8-2.6(or faster) , a rotating display, metal body, and uses AA nimh
    batteries? It would be nice to see a camera that could compete head on
    with the Olympus C5050.

    JK, Aug 7, 2003
  7. [ PRoToCoL ]

    [ PRoToCoL ] Guest

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:49:17 -0400, "Ron Baird" <>
    fell through a hole in the sky, scrambled to their feet and wrote....:

    Hi Ron
    Thanks for the reply
    I'm still pleased with the camera but still not found a review
    .......it would be nice to read an independant review
    to see what others think of it.

    >I have used this camera quite a bit, and have to agree with you. Great buy.
    >If you are seeking reviews, you might want to check on DP Review, Image
    >Resource, and Steves Digicam. They are pretty good.
    >
    >FYI - talk to you later.
    >
    >Ron Baird
    >Kodak

    >> I've recently bought a Kodak DX6330 Camera
    >> It's my first *camera* let alone my first digital camera
    >> and I'm quite pleased with what it's produced so far
    >> But I've looked for reviews of it and not found any
    >> ......I gather it's a fairly new model ?
    >>
    >> Has anyone got a link to a review or has anyone got any opinions on
    >> this camera please

    [ PRoToCoL ]

    [ PRoToCoL ], Aug 7, 2003
  8. [ PRoToCoL ]

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi JK,

    We just announced a 5 megapixel camera, the DX4350 that has a 3X optical
    zoom and that uses NiMH batteries. We use a polycarbonate body that we
    found to be more durable than many metals. The recommended price is quite a
    bit below the $550 mark. It features the following specs. You ask, we
    deliver. Does not have all your requirements, but most. Best part is that
    it does not cost $550.

    CCD resolution = 5.2MP (2654x1954 pixels)
    image resolution = 5.0 megapixel (2588x1954 pixels)
    image quality = 5.0MP - best (print, enlargement 20"x30")
    4.5MP - best (optimized ratio for 4" x 6" prints, 3:2)
    3.0MP - better
    1.2MP - good (e-mail)

    Zoom = 10Xtotal zoom
    3X optical zoom, 8-24mm (35mm equivalent: 38-114mm)
    3.3 Xadvanced digital zoom

    lens = lens threads for 37mm lens adapter
    focus/auto-focus = multi-zone AF
    focus distance = 0.6m (23.6 in.) to infinity
    displayLCD - 1.8" (4.6cm) indoor/outdoor display
    aperture = wide - f/2.8-5.1; tele - f/4.8-8.7
    shutter speed = 1/2-1/1700 second; selectable long time exposure: 0.7-4
    second
    ISO equivalent = Automatic - (130-200); 140 (flash on)
    white balance = auto
    flash mode = automatic, fill, red-eye, off
    flash range = wide - 0.6-3.4m (2-11.2 ft.); tele - 0.6-2.0m (2-6.6 ft.)
    viewfinder = real image optical viewfinder
    self-timer = 10 seconds

    scene/other modes = automatic, sport, night, landscape, close-up, movie
    macro/close-up mode = wide - 7-70cm (2.8-27.6 in.); tele - 28-70cm (11-27.6
    in.)
    light metering method = automatic: multi-pattern TTL-AE with program modes
    (sport, night, movie)
    exposure compensation = +/- 2.0 EV with 0.5 EV step increments
    exposure control = programmed AE
    click to capture = 0.79 seconds (live view on)
    shot to shot = <2 seconds
    shutter speed = 0.79 seconds (live view on)
    burst mode = <2 seconds
    movie mode = continuous digital video with audio capture, audio playback on
    camera
    movie image resolution = 320 x 240 pixels at 15 fps

    movie length = up to 60 minutes, limited by capacity of external memory card

    capture mode = capture always ready
    auto-orientation = auto picture rotation
    delete = dedicated delete button
    review = dedicated review button
    share = dedicated Share button
    review mode = 2X or 4X magnify, slide show, multi-up, fast, scroll, protect,
    albums
    video out = NTSC, PAL (user-selectable)
    software = Kodak EasyShare software
    interface = Dock Compatibility - Kodak EasyShare camera dock I, II and Kodak
    EasyShare printer dock 4000

    storage = internal storage: 32MB internal memory
    external storage: MMC/SD card expansion slot

    power options = optional Kodak EasyShare docks with Ni-MH rechargeable
    battery pack (in-camera charging); DC in jack on side of camera for 3V
    adapter; 2 AA lithium or Ni-MH batteries or 1 CRV3 lithium battery
    image file format = Still - JPEG/EXIF v2.1; Video - Quicktime
    interface = USB 2.0 compatible, Kodak EasyShare camera dock I, II and Kodak
    EasyShare printer dock 4000 compatible
    lens protection = lens cap tethered to camera body
    tripod mount = 1/4 in. standard
    weight = without batteries: 210g (7.4 oz.)
    dimensions = WxHxD: 111x66x39mm (4.4x2.6x1.5 in.)
    warranty = one year

    Talk to you soon, JK,

    Ron Baird
    Kodak