    version) from my cd or can I download it from somewhere else, please?

    Thanks

    Henry

    Henry Stable, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Henry Stable

    WebGuyGuru Guest

    Hi Henry.... there are Microsoft instructions that will help you properly
    remove Outlook Express from your system and then re-install it the right
    way. Here we go:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q263837. They are
    pretty involved, but there seems to no really easy way around it. Good luck!
    Or, you could always switch to Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail client.

    EP
    Visit Pricester.com!
    http://www.Pricester.com
    Get your website today!
    No design or hosting fees. Sell, Trade, Auction!

    WebGuyGuru, Feb 22, 2005