    neville Guest

    I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.
    neville, Mar 30, 2005

  2. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    news:1112190570.874354d05ab96aed397c7155bf6bea97@teranews...
    >I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    >red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    That's the oral feedback interface. Stick it in your mouth and turn on the
    PC.
    Toolman Tim, Mar 30, 2005

  3. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    neville composed the following;:
    > I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    > red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    RTFM

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005
  4. neville

    Plato Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > >I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    > >red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    > That's the oral feedback interface. Stick it in your mouth and turn on the
    > PC.

    I want to clone my brain to the hard drive will that work?
    Plato, Mar 30, 2005
  5. neville

    neville Guest

    Theres no manual for the power supply its just a box with lots of different
    coloured wires coming out of it.I missed out one connector and it ran but
    not games.This is thinner and i cant see where its supposed to go.If you
    dont know what it is Paul then just admit it and shut up.Ive spent ages
    inside my computer now and Know what all the bits are apart from this one.I
    doubt youve even seen the inside of yours.

    neville, Mar 30, 2005
  6. neville

    elaich Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in

    > Ive spent ages
    > inside my computer now and Know what all the bits are apart from this
    > one.I doubt youve even seen the inside of yours.

    His works - your's doesn't. Do you understand the law of action and
    reaction?
    elaich, Mar 30, 2005
  7. On 30 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Theres no manual for the power supply its just a box with lots of
    > different coloured wires coming out of it.I missed out one
    > connector and it ran but not games.This is thinner and i cant see
    > where its supposed to go.

    How about trying it in your ass?

    > If you dont know what it is Paul then
    > just admit it and shut up.Ive spent ages inside my computer now

    Isn't it a little cramped?

    > and Know what all the bits are apart from this one.I doubt youve

    "you've"

    > even seen the inside of yours.

    "Paul - xxx"
    > <> wrote in message
    >> neville composed the following;:
    >>> I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two
    >>> orange and a red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    Ignore it, they just put the different coloured wires there for
    aesthetic appeal. They serve no function, except to keep fuckwits, such
    as yourself, all a-twitter.

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Mar 30, 2005
  8. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    neville composed the following;:
    > Theres no manual for the power supply its just a box with lots of
    > different coloured wires coming out of it.I missed out one connector and
    > it ran but not games.This is thinner and i cant see where its supposed to
    > go.If you dont know what it is Paul then just admit it and shut up.Ive
    > spent ages inside my computer now and Know what all the bits are apart
    > from this one.

    You provide **** all information, expect people to look back and know wtf
    you're talking about, then 'have a go' at someone who might help, Heheheh,
    way to go Neville, baby. Sure way to really piss people off and make them
    want to help.

    Here's a cl00 or two, though I don't know why I do it ..

    What make power supply? What motherboard? (I assume, but there's nothing to
    prove it so far, that it'll be the same Abit AN7 you've already had trouble
    with) have a read of the mobo manual (hence my RTFM) and see what it says
    about power supply requirements. Have a read of your IDE drives manuals,
    your PCI cards manuals, your AGP card manual etc etc. One of your computer
    components might be missing a significant part, such as the PS.

    How the **** can anyone tell you where a lead should go with the amount of
    info you give, other than a nonsensical, probably very graphical, answer
    which you probably won't like.

    > I doubt youve even seen the inside of yours.

    All my computers work, unlike yours, and all were also built, or completely
    re-vamped, by me, except the laptops ... ;)

    Now just **** off and RTFM, as I already said ...

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005
  9. Arnold P. Furshlugginer wrote:
    > On 30 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >> Theres no manual for the power supply its just a box with lots of
    >> different coloured wires coming out of it.I missed out one
    >> connector and it ran but not games.This is thinner and i cant see
    >> where its supposed to go.

    > How about trying it in your ass?

    >> If you dont know what it is Paul then
    >> just admit it and shut up.Ive spent ages inside my computer now

    > Isn't it a little cramped?

    More than you know -- it's also full of dead Sims. He hasn't
    reinstalled the game to revive them, yet. They're just lying there.
    It looks like Auschwitz, only cartoony. Okay, and smaller.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 30, 2005
  10. neville

    Ionizer Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>
    >> >I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange
    >> >and a
    >> >red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    >> That's the oral feedback interface. Stick it in your mouth and turn on
    >> the
    >> PC.

    > I want to clone my brain to the hard drive will that work?

    In neville's case, a floppy disk would be all that is needed.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Mar 30, 2005
  11. neville

    Cubzilla Guest

    where does it come from...front panel psu or what ?

    Cub

    Cubzilla, Mar 30, 2005
  12. neville

    neville Guest

    Ive already said what it looks like and where it comes from.The motherboard
    manual has pitures but not that connector picture.Its an abit an7
    motherboard with 5 pci slots.

    neville, Mar 30, 2005
  13. neville

    neville Guest

    I dont think my problems are due to the sims anymore.Its more deepseated
    because other games dont work either

    neville, Mar 30, 2005
  14. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    neville composed the following;:
    > Ive already said what it looks like and where it comes from.The
    > motherboard manual has pitures but not that connector picture.Its an abit
    > an7 motherboard with 5 pci slots.

    Heheheh, like a fool I've just read some of your previous posts.

    I call Troll ... ;)

    Fuckwitted Troll at that, but you caught me .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005
  15. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Okay, just to be nice for once,

    Neville,

    If that plug is black, and its flat, it fits only ONE device type in a PC.
    That is the power lead for a SATA IDE hard drive. If you don't have SATA
    drives, let the thing dangle...kinda like when you lose your boxers...

    Toolman Tim, Mar 30, 2005
  16. neville

    Not Telling Guest

    Not Telling, Mar 31, 2005
  17. neville

    neville Guest

    No its white and doesnt fit into anything .ive got sata things on the
    motherboard they are black but smaller width ways.

    neville, Mar 31, 2005
  18. neville

    trout Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:

    > Heheheh, like a fool I've just read some of your previous posts.
    >
    > I call Troll ... ;)
    >
    > Fuckwitted Troll at that, but you caught me .. ;)

    Good morning, Paul.
    --
    And how was the coma?
    trout, Mar 31, 2005
  19. On 30 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I dont think my problems are due to the sims anymore.Its more
    > deepseated

    snip

    How true.

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Mar 31, 2005
  20. neville

    B0B Guest

    It's a 6-pin Xeon power connector and you don't need to connect it to
    anything....

    B0B, Mar 31, 2005