    when I ask a question on this newsgroup that the server doesn't publish my
    question...or the replies.......
    I've got that Monday morning feeling :(
    Iwonderwho, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Iwonderwho

    jils Guest

    www.google.com
    click on groups

    jils, Jun 6, 2005

  3. Iwonderwho

    Iwonderwho Guest

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    > www.google.com
    > click on groups
    >

    > Iwonderwho wrote:
    >> Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer? I asked a
    >> question here on 4.5.05 at 11.39hrs and no-one has answered? I wanted to
    >> double check whether there were any replies as I can't see them. You can
    >> bet your life when I ask a question on this newsgroup that the server
    >> doesn't publish my question...or the replies.......
    >> I've got that Monday morning feeling :(

    Many Thanks.
    Iwonderwho, Jun 6, 2005
  4. Iwonderwho

    JANA Guest

    What's the question???

    Obviously, since this question got out, the system is working. Maybe you did
    not properly ask the question, or nobody knows the answer!

    Ask the question again at this location.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jun 6, 2005
  5. Iwonderwho

    JANATARD Guest

    JANA <> wrote:

    >> Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer?

    > What's the question???

    BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You fucking JANATARD.

    --
    Poster: "My machine is very slow to boot up."
    JANA the JANATARD: "Clean out the IE cache."
    JANATARD, Jun 6, 2005
  6. Iwonderwho

    Dave Lear Guest

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > I asked a question here on 4.5.05 at 11.39hrs and no-one has answered?

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/24..._frm/thread/82cc997dac22f0c4/a0d0d438e44c8247

    That's correct. Your post was made and no-one answered it. Free support from
    an internet newsgroup's like that. Sometimes people don't know, don't care
    or don't bother. You lucked out this time.
    Dave Lear, Jun 6, 2005
  7. Iwonderwho

    Dr. Bill Guest

    JANATARD wrote:
    > JANA <> wrote:
    >

    >>> Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer?

    >> What's the question???

    > BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You fucking JANATARD.

    TOTALLY fucked! lol
    Dr. Bill, Jun 6, 2005