I've exam in 2 days... Please give me some advice!

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Moshfegh Hamedani, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Hi guys,

    I've my first MCSD exam (70-315) in 2 days on wednesday. I'm almost ready.
    I've 2 years of experience developing web applications with ASP.NET and also
    have an in-depth programming and computer science background.

    I read both Amit Kalani and Microsoft books and tried many assessment exams.
    I got 88% in Microsoft exam included with the Training kit on CD and 83% in
    the exam included in Amit Kalani's book.

    Please give me some advice to get a better score on the real exam. Tell me
    about your experiene with the real exams and the similarity between them and
    Amit Kalani and Microsoft exam (included with Training Kit). How are they
    related in difficulty?

    Do you think I will get a better score in the real exam than the ones I got
    in assessments?

    Which topics are more important?

    Thanks for your advice...
    Mosh