I've exam in 2 days... Please give me some advice

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Moshfegh Hamedani, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Hi guys,

    I've my first MCSD exam (70-315) in 2 days on wednesday. I'm almost ready.
    I've 2 years of experience developing web applications with ASP.NET and also
    have an in-depth programming and computer science background.

    I read both Amit Kalani and Microsoft books and tried many assessment exams.
    I got 88% in Microsoft exam included with the Training kit on CD and 83% in
    the exam included in Amit Kalani's book.

    Please give me some advice to get a better score on the real exam. Tell me
    about your experiene with the real exams and the similarity between them and
    Amit Kalani and Microsoft exam (included with Training Kit). How are they
    related in difficulty?

    Do you think I will get a better score in the real exam than the ones I got
    in assessments?

    Which topics are more important?

    Thanks for your advice...
    Mosh

    Moshfegh Hamedani, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Moshfegh Hamedani

    Guest Guest

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-315
    Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    Exam News
    Exam 70-315 became available July 19, 2002.

    Audience Profile
    Candidates for this exam work on a team in a medium or
    large development environment that uses Microsoft Visual
    Studio .NET, Enterprise Developer Edition. Candidates
    should have at least one year of experience developing Web-
    based applications. Candidates should have a working
    knowledge of Microsoft Visual C# .NET.

    Credit Toward Certification
    When you pass the Developing and Implementing Web
    Applications with Microsoft Visual C#T .NET and Microsoft
    Visual Studio® .NET exam, you achieve Microsoft Certified
    Professional status. You also earn:

    Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
    (MCSD) for Microsoft .NET certification.
    Core or elective credit toward Microsoft Certified
    Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET
    certification.
    Elective credit toward Microsoft Certified Database
    Administrator (MCDBA) on Microsoft SQL Server 2000
    certification.

    Preparation Tools and Resources
    We make a wealth of preparation tools and resources
    available to you, including courses, books, practice
    tests, and Microsoft Web sites. When you are ready to
    prepare for this exam, here's where you should start.

    Instructor-led Courses for This Exam
    Course 2310: Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications
    Using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
    Course 2389: Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET
    Course 2640: Upgrading Web Development Skills from ASP to
    Microsoft ASP.NET
    Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training
    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET, Second Edition
    Microsoft ADO.NET Step by Step
    Microsoft Certified Practice Tests
    MeasureUp: Visit the MeasureUp Web site to take a practice
    test.
    Self Test Software: Visit the Self Test Software Web site
    to take a practice test.
    Microsoft Online Resources
    TechNet: Designed for IT professionals, this site includes
    How-tos, best practices, downloads, technical chats, and
    much more.
    MSDN: The Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) is a
    reference for developers, featuring code samples,
    technical articles, newsgroups, chats, and more.
    Training & Certification Newsgroups: A newsgroup exists
    for every Microsoft certification. By participating in the
    ongoing dialogue, you take advantage of a unique
    opportunity to exchange ideas with and ask questions of
    others, including more than 750 Microsoft Most Valuable
    Professionals (MVPs) worldwide.

    Skills Being Measured
    This certification exam measures your ability to develop
    and implement Web-based applications with Web forms,
    ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework. Before taking
    the exam, you should be proficient in the job skills
    listed in the following matrix. The matrix shows which
    Official Microsoft Learning Products may help you reach
    competency in the skills being tested in the exam.

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004