Ive decided to...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Sep 25, 2010.

  1. Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.

    :)

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 25, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/25/2010 9:33 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >
    > :)

    Might as well, no one in their right mind would marry pathetic ass.. <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 25, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:33:50 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >
    > :)

    As long as it's a jap bike nobody cares.

    Meat Plow, Sep 25, 2010
  4. Meat Plow <> via

    > On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:33:50 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >>
    >> :)

    > As long as it's a jap bike nobody cares.

    At least there won't be any question about who's
    the girl in *that* relationship... Some idiot
    walking down the street with a motorcycle stuck up
    its arse... And everyone would say "Hmmm... Ohio...
    aboot right, ehh?" Marriage *is* an "institution",
    after all. So, perfect; just phreekin' perfect!

    HTH.

    (I can almost hear the motorcycle screaming...
    "Help; help; help - I've been kidnapped and raped!")

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 25, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:33:50 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >>
    >> :)

    > As long as it's a jap bike nobody cares.

    Only every Harley that can't keep up. Or running for
    that matter.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 25, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:32:16 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:33:50 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >>>
    >>> :)

    >> As long as it's a jap bike nobody cares.
    >>

    > Only every Harley that can't keep up. Or running for that matter.

    I don't suppose you own a Harley?

    Meat Plow, Sep 25, 2010
  7. Meat Plow wrote:

    > chucktard wrote:
    >> Meat Plow <> wrote:

    >>> As long as it's a jap bike nobody cares.
    >>>

    >> Only every Harley that can't keep up. Or running for that matter.

    > I don't suppose you own a Harley?

    If he did, it wouldn't start .. after having "removed everything from
    startup." <lol>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 25, 2010
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:32:16 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> wrote in

    >>> As long as it's a jap bike nobody cares.
    >>>

    >> Only every Harley that can't keep up. Or running for that matter.

    > I don't suppose you own a Harley?

    You've obviously never owned a working motorcycle you poor thing.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 25, 2010
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    Buffalo Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >
    > :)

    Is its tailpipe the proper diameter? :)
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Sep 25, 2010
  10. §ñühw¤£f

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >Meat Plow wrote:

    >> chucktard wrote:

    >>> Only every Harley that can't keep up. Or running for that matter.

    >> I don't suppose you own a Harley?

    >If he did, it wouldn't start .. after having "removed everything from
    >startup." <lol>

    He was arrested for flashing the bios.

    Mike "released for lack of evidence" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Sep 25, 2010
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:33:50 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >
    > :)

    Yeah we know you just love to shove it up the old tailpipe every day.
    You should stock up on KY jelly.

    richard, Sep 25, 2010
  12. §ñühw¤£f

    n0i Guest

    On 9/25/2010 12:42 PM, Mike Yetto wrote:
    <snip>
    > He was arrested for flashing the bios.
    >
    > Mike "released for lack of evidence" Yetto

    Why am I remembering a Tim Conway, old man flasher skit?

    n0i

    n0i, Sep 26, 2010
  13. §ñühw¤£f

    Mike Yetto Guest

    n0i <thunderstruck_n0i@live> writes and having writ moves on.
    >On 9/25/2010 12:42 PM, Mike Yetto wrote:
    ><snip>
    >> He was arrested for flashing the bios.
    >>
    >> Mike "released for lack of evidence" Yetto

    > Why am I remembering a Tim Conway, old man flasher skit?

    Because you're confused. Tim Conway was Mr. Tudball, Arte
    Johnson was Tyronne on Laugh-In

    Mike "can I interest you in a walnetto?" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Sep 26, 2010
  14. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:51:58 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:32:16 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Meat Plow <> wrote in

    >>> Only every Harley that can't keep up. Or running for that matter.

    >> I don't suppose you own a Harley?
    >>

    > You've obviously never owned a working motorcycle you poor thing.

    I've owned motorcycles in various forms since 1969. I've owned a Harley
    since 2002. I think it's obvious that you don't own a motorized 2 wheel
    vehicle by the idiotic replies above.

    Meat Plow, Sep 26, 2010
  15. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:33:50 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Marry my motorcycle. Since I love it so much.
    >
    > :)

    <http://dalje.com/en-lifestyle/video--married-to-berlin-wall-loves-
    guillotine/157759>

    Hmmmmmm!

    :)

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.

    Aardvark, Oct 2, 2010