    --
    I am very thankfull for anyhelp that I recieve and I promise to return the
    favor to others in return.
    =?Utf-8?B?TkVXMlRFQ0hCWg==?=, Feb 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TkVXMlRFQ0hCWg==?=

    DJ Borell Guest

    You can copy the shortcuts that were created into the "All Users" profile so
    that they'll be available to everyone.

    Copy the shortcuts from -

    "C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Start Menu\Programs\"

    to -

    "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs"

    If you only want them available to the new profile, copy them only to the
    appropriate user's path.

    DJ Borell, Feb 16, 2005

  3. Thank you very much, I have done so and I can now use things as they were
    before. =OP

    =?Utf-8?B?TkVXMlRFQ0hCWg==?=, Feb 18, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TkVXMlRFQ0hCWg==?=

    DJ Borell Guest

    You're welcome, glad I could help

    DJ Borell, Feb 18, 2005