    --
    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    Brianz, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Its ok, I was scheduled to take this morning at 8:30 AM at a prometric
    center, and the test blew up. I talked to the prometric help desk and they
    said this happened nation wide, the said they would try to get us back into
    the beta, or maybe they would pay for us to take in January, bummer huh?

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CNA, Network+, A+

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Brianz

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    oh man.
    i'm suppose to take mine tomorrow

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Brianz

    Guest Guest

    took mine at vue today, no problems!

    Guest, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Brianz

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    vue was full when i tried to book it :'(

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Brianz

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    took my 71-299 at prometric just now

    didn't have any problems

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 28, 2003
  7. Brianz

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Was it easy or was it difficult?

    I will sit this examn on 5 dec...

    message

    Sgt Galaxy, Nov 28, 2003
  8. Brianz

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    since i'm not very good in security, its quite tough for me

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 28, 2003
  9. Brianz

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Ahh,

    So your network isn't good protected ? hahaha
    ;-)

    Don't give 'em your ip then

    Sgt Galaxy, Nov 28, 2003
  10. Brianz

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i'll be learning security soon :D
    currently concentrating on cisco routing n switching

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 29, 2003
  11. Brianz

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Okay!

    So that 'they' can quickly access you unprotected servers?
    :-o

    Just joking...

    Cool that you're learning the cisco way !

    wrote
    >> in message

    in

    Sgt Galaxy, Nov 29, 2003
  12. Brianz

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i'm learning the cisco way of routing n switching :)
    security still not decided...
    still a long time before i finish my R&S

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 30, 2003
  13. Brianz

    James Guest

    Glad to know I was not the only one Jeffrey, Said the
    beta was having errors... and this time trying to get it
    in and over 'cause it fit in my schedule will cause me
    hardship when they do figure out what they will do for
    us... *sigh*

    Ya.. I can say it was funny though when the test
    said "You should not see this error if you are taking the
    test on or after November 26, 2003" LOL

    I laughed, but was pissed.

    OH well.. let me not complain so Microsoft will ask me
    back for future betas ;-)

    James MCSA, MCP

    James, Dec 1, 2003
  14. I got a call from prometric, and they can't get me back into the beta, so
    they gave me a credit to take it for free when it goes live, but
    unfortunetly my new employer is a VUE testing center...

    Oh Well,

    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CTTS, CNA, Network+, A+

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Dec 1, 2003
  15. Brianz

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    when my 71-297 can't download, prometric gave me a free ms exam :p
    i use it to take 292

    Kian Wah Lai, Dec 2, 2003