    for some reason I have trouble importing wave files. I dont want to buy an
    Adaptatec program --i used to use it in my old computer-- or anthing else,
    if possible, since the price for the xp destroyed my budget)
    Montenegro, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Montenegro

    old john Guest

    go to search and seek .wav (don`t forget the dot0 ..J

    old john, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Montenegro

    jda^fx Guest

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:24:10 -0500, "Montenegro" <>
    wrote:

    >I am trying to ripp some .wav tracks in order to import them in a
    >music-composer program. The XP is new and has Sonic, Windows media player
    >and itunes.
    >
    >I Imported some files to itunes, now I don't know where the .wav files
    >are.... where is the folder?
    >
    >thanks
    >
    >montenegro
    >
    >(most of the programs mention import mp3 or some other windows formats....
    >for some reason I have trouble importing wave files. I dont want to buy an
    >Adaptatec program --i used to use it in my old computer-- or anthing else,
    >if possible, since the price for the xp destroyed my budget)

    There is a fairly good chance that they are in your 'music' folder
    inside 'my documents' Start -> Run type %homepath% and find those
    folders. iTunes has default to make more folders in there. But why
    don't you just search for .wav that should give you a listing

    --
    jda^fx
    jda^fx, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Montenegro

    Montenegro Guest

    you right, they were in "my doc/ my music". This will make my life easier.

    thanks so much.

    Very simple, but if you don't know is kind of tricky.

    Montenegro

    Montenegro, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Montenegro

    Montenegro Guest