iTunes Question

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by smackedass, Dec 19, 2007.

  1. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    Hello,

    I'm not much of a downloader, nor much of a participant in the online
    musical community.

    A customer of mine, however, uses iTunes and his iPod a lot. I've got to
    re-format his HD and re-install Windows. I see exactly where his iTunes are
    stored, and it will be no problem copying them over and then copying them
    back.

    My question: am I going to encounter any problems re-authenticating these
    songs that he can listen to them, and sync both ways, after the re-install?
    I would think not; I would think and hope that the proprietary matters would
    be easy to resolve. I know that the tunes are not illegally obtained, but
    is there some sort of username/password schema involved that I should make
    sure that he is aware of, before I do the deed?

    Thanks, again,

    smackedass
    smackedass, Dec 19, 2007