    http://novashare.net/656072

    The executable is for Windows, the script works on Linux and OS X once
    the modules are installed.

    Bill, Jul 2, 2007

  2. David H. Lipman, Jul 2, 2007

  3. Bill

    trippy Guest

    In article <>, Bill
    took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

    > The following allows iTunes Plus files to be played on players such as
    > Nokia's that do not otherwise play these files:
    >
    > http://novashare.net/656072
    >
    > The executable is for Windows, the script works on Linux and OS X once
    > the modules are installed.

    A shiny new nickel to the haxor that finds the trojan.

    --
    trippy
    mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

    NP: "Wild Hearted Son" -- The Cult

    "What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
    and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward. Get up."

    -- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

    trippy, Jul 3, 2007