    1. Advertising

  2. Barb Bowman

    Theo Guest

    Theo, Jan 16, 2008

  3. Does it work with Windows 2003 X64?

    Peter Auerbacher, Jan 16, 2008
  4. i tried it but it only works with Vista 64 how can i download 32bit
    version it automatically loads 64bit ...

    regards

    Peter

    >>> http://blogs.digitalmediaphile.com/barb/

    Peter Auerbacher, Jan 16, 2008
  5. Barb Bowman

    Theo Guest

    Apparently you have to be in 32-bit Windows to be directed
    to the link for the 32-bit. That's what I described below.

    Theo, Jan 16, 2008
  6. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 16, 2008
  7. Correct. You'll see the version for the OS you're currently running.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 16, 2008
  8. but i wanted to download it from a Windows 2003 R2 32bit and it also
    downloaded the 64bit version ...

    Peter Auerbacher, Jan 16, 2008
  9. Barb Bowman

    Theo Guest

    Theo, Jan 16, 2008
  10. Peter Auerbacher, Jan 16, 2008
  11. Barb Bowman

    Carlos Guest

    Peter,
    32-bit D/L link
    http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite...7/Win/061-3986.20080115.mBvyG/iTunesSetup.exe
    64-bit D/L link
    http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite...Win/061-3987.20080115.3D5gF/iTunes64Setup.exe

    Found both at:
    http://www.neowin.net/news/software/08/01/15/itunes-76

    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 16, 2008
  12. Barb Bowman

    KevinD Guest

    KevinD, Jan 16, 2008
  13. > That is AWESOME.

    > It's about time these companies get their act together on this front.
    > Hurrah Apple.

    Death to iTunes.

    Dragging and dropping MP3 files in Explorer--that's as complicated as I like
    it to be.

    Homer J. Simpson, Jan 21, 2008
  14. Barb Bowman

    MrJP Guest

    MrJP, Jan 28, 2008
  15. Barb Bowman

    MrJP Guest

    Hi again and thanks for quick answer. The problem is that when I choose sign
    in - the dialog-box quick appears before it shuts down, so I don`t get time
    to write in my username and password. (Itunes has stopped working) and whole
    Itunes shuts down. Is this a x64 problem?

    Jan-Petter

    MrJP, Jan 29, 2008
  16. This is an Apple problem that I suggest you ask about over on their support
    site.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 29, 2008
  17. Barb Bowman

    Guest

    On Jan 16, 9:04 am, Carlos <> wrote:
    > Peter,
    > 32-bit D/L link:http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/iTunes...
    > 64-bit D/L link:http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/iTunes...
    >
    > Found both at:http://www.neowin.net/news/software/08/01/15/itunes-76
    >
    > Carlos
    >
    > "Peter Auerbacher" wrote:
    > > but i wanted to download it from a Windows 2003 R2 32bit and it also
    > > downloaded the 64bit version ...

    > > Charlie Russel - MVP schrieb:
    > > > Correct. You'll see the version for the OS you're currently running.

    Just as an FYI, it won't install the 64 bit software on X64. Of
    course, there is no reason it should, but I thought I'd give it a try.

    , Jan 30, 2008