    My iTUNES starts up when I turn my computer on. Anyone know how to disable
    it?

    thanks
    mavsmith, Apr 28, 2007

  2. mavsmith

    Plato Guest

    mavsmith wrote:

    > My iTUNES starts up when I turn my computer on. Anyone know how to disable
    > it?

    Try taking it out of your startup group.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Apr 28, 2007

  3. mavsmith

    Muse Groops Guest

    mavsmith wrote:
    > My iTUNES starts up when I turn my computer on. Anyone know how to disable
    > it?
    >
    > thanks

    open your window

    pick up your computer

    throw it out the window

    guaranteed to disable itunes
    Muse Groops, Apr 28, 2007
  4. > My iTUNES starts up when I turn my computer on. Anyone know how to disable
    > it?

    Go to System Preferences | Accounts | Startup Items. Delete iTunes and
    iTunesHelper from the list.
    Alexander Rogge, Apr 28, 2007
  5. mavsmith

    N KOCHER Guest

    Go to Start
    Click Run
    Type MSCONFIG
    In the window that opens Click on the Start Tab and uncheck itunes.
    Please make sure not to uncheck any other unless you know exactly what
    it does
    OR
    Youc really might end up theowing you computer out of the window like
    the earlier response said.
    GOOD LUCK

    N KOCHER, Apr 28, 2007
  6. mavsmith

    Benny Hill Guest

    "mavsmith" <> wrote in message
    > My iTUNES starts up when I turn my computer on. Anyone know how to
    > disable it?
    >
    > thanks

    Is it a PC or a Mac?
    Benny Hill, Apr 28, 2007