    the sampling rate?

    thanks:
    M. Matassa

    Maurice Matassa, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Maurice Matassa

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Maurice Matassa" <> wrote in message
    news:ldMKd.1030$...
    | can iTunes be downloaded as mp3 files instead of aac ones and if so, what
    is
    | the sampling rate?

    Don't you think you should be asking iTunes?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 29, 2005

  3. On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:29:49 -0500, "Maurice Matassa"
    <> wrote:

    >can iTunes be downloaded as mp3 files instead of aac ones and if so, what is
    >the sampling rate?
    >
    >thanks:
    >M. Matassa

    This is done to prevent piracy. Your iTunes music store agreement
    allows you to copy a given file only so many times. You might try to
    find an app that can convert them to mp3 or to wav which will allow
    you to reimport to mp3. Mp4 should play in any player anyway.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org