ITShield increases the session number for free license

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ida Young, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Ida Young

    Ida Young Guest

    ITShield Inc. increases the session number of the free license to 25 from
    15.

    TShield Firewall, a transparent firewall, contains the advantages of all
    three critical firewall architectures - packet-filtering, Stateful
    Inspection, and application gateway firewall. Because application proxy
    provides the highest level of security and flexibility, ITShield Firewall
    handles all the sessions in application-level by default. ITShield Firewall
    can handle more than 5000 TCP sessions, unlimited UDP sessions, and
    unlimited IP sessions at application-level in parallel. Furthermore,
    ITShield Firewall can drop the unwanted requests at packet level. If the
    high-speed network traffic keeps the firewall very busy, the administrator
    can enable Stateful Inspection.
    ITShield Firewall supports PPTP VPN and IPSEC VPN. It is very easy for you
    to configure them.

    ITShield Firewall can intelligently kill the popup windows and disable most
    of the floating ADs. You do not need to install popup killer software in
    every workstation any more. ITShield Firewall saves your time, bandwidth,
    and money.

    Ida Young, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Ida Young

    Bit Twister Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:04:01 GMT, Ida Young wrote:
    > ITShield Inc.
    > increases the session number of the free license to 25 from 15.

    Hope the coder is smarter than Ida Young's increase of 25 to 15.

    Bit Twister, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Ida Young

    Jbob Guest

    I read it that way at first too but it is right. It says TO 25 from 15.

    Jbob, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Ida Young

    Bit Twister Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:58:31 -0600, Jbob wrote:
    > I read it that way at first too but it is right. It says TO 25 from 15.
    >
    > "Bit Twister" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:04:01 GMT, Ida Young wrote:
    >> > ITShield Inc.
    >> > increases the session number of the free license to 25 from 15.

    >> Hope the coder is smarter than Ida Young's increase of 25 to 15.

    Frap, I stand corrected. :-[

    Bit Twister, Dec 16, 2003
  5. Ida Young

    Jbob Guest

    > On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:58:31 -0600, Jbob wrote:
    > > I read it that way at first too but it is right. It says TO 25 from 15.
    > >
    > > "Bit Twister" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Hope the coder is smarter than Ida Young's increase of 25 to 15.

    > Frap, I stand corrected. :-[

    No link though!! Time for Google

    Jbob, Dec 16, 2003
  6. Ida Young

    Jbob Guest

    Got it http://www.itshield.com/

    Jbob, Dec 16, 2003
  7. Ida Young

    Bit Twister Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:03:25 -0600, Jbob wrote:

    > No link though!! Time for Google

    He was posting in other news groups, I'm waiting for more post before
    reporting his spam to

    Bit Twister, Dec 16, 2003
  8. "Jbob" <> wrote in message
    > "Bit Twister" <> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:58:31 -0600, Jbob wrote:
    > > > I read it that way at first too but it is right. It says TO 25 from

    15.

    > > > "Bit Twister" <> wrote in message

    > > Frap, I stand corrected. :-[

    > No link though!! Time for Google

    Maybe he's just being security-concious..? ;o)

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Dec 16, 2003
  9. Ida Young

    Guest

    Bit Twister <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:03:25 -0600, Jbob wrote:
    > >
    > > No link though!! Time for Google
    > >

    > He was posting in other news groups, I'm waiting for more post before
    > reporting his spam to

    One should be enough, no?

    But then, Rogers doesn't have a very good track record for killing spammers IMO.

    , Dec 16, 2003