It's worth a Try!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by amonje_avon@hotmail.com, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Please read and believe: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days,
    GUARANTEED
    I found this in a news group and decided to try
    it. A little while back,
    I was browsing through news groups, just like you
    are now and came
    across a message just like this, that said you
    could make thousands of
    dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00!!!
    So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!!
    But like most of us, I
    was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
    that you send $1.00 to
    each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the
    message. You then place
    your own name and address at the bottom of the
    list at #6 and post the
    message in at least 200 news groups. (There are
    thousands). No catch,
    that was it.
    So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
    people first. I thought
    about trying it. I figured, what have I got to
    lose except 6 stamps and
    $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!!
    Guess what? Within 7
    days I started getting money in the mail!!! I was
    shocked!!! I figured
    it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
    in!!! In my first
    week, I had made about $25.00. By the end of the
    second week, I had made
    a total of over $1,000.00!!! In the third week, I
    had over $10,000.00
    and it is still growing!!! This is now my fourth
    week and I have made a
    total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still
    coming in rapidly!!! It's
    certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! I have
    spent more than that on the
    Lottery!!!
    Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works!!!
    Also, make sure you
    print a copy of this message now. So you can get
    the information off of
    it as you need it. I promise you that if you
    follow the directions
    exactly, that you will start making more money
    than you thought possible
    by doing something so easy!!!
    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!!
    (Print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and
    watch the money come
    in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment
    is only $6.00 (plus
    postage).
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not
    illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely risk free and
    it really works!!! If
    all of the following instructions are adhered to,
    you will receive
    extraordinary dividends!!!
    Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and
    $60,000.00 or more can
    be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains
    successful because of
    the honesty and the integrity of the
    participants!!! Please continue its
    success by carefully adhering to the
    instructions.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
    Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write
    the following on each
    piece of paper.
    PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST
    Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside
    each of the 6 pieces of
    paper so the bills will not be seen through the
    envelopes (to prevent
    mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the
    6 envelopes and seal
    them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes.
    Each with a piece of paper
    stating the above phrase, your name and address,
    and a $1.00 bill.
    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A
    LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND
    YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!
    Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a
    little worried about the
    legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with
    the U.S. Postal Service
    and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!
    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    J.J Maxey
    355 N. Manila Ave.
    Fresno, CA 93727
    USA

    Kyle Pate
    P.o. Box 2046
    Great Falls, MT 59403-2046
    USA

    D Tyrrell
    501 CR 219
    Melrose, FL 32666
    USA

    G.GIBSON
    905 S.JENNINGS AVE.2307
    FT.WORTH,TX.76104
    USA

    W.M Alexander
    P.O Box 702552
    Dallas, TX 75370
    USA

    A.Monje
    8536-24 Avenue
    Edmonton, AB T6K3C8
    Canada

    Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that
    you see above, move the
    other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.)
    and add your name as
    number 6 on the list.
    Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
    keep this message as
    close to what you see as possible. Now, post your
    amended message to at
    least 200 news groups. I think there are close to
    24,000 groups!!! All
    you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
    the more money you
    make!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any
    doubts, refer to
    Title18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery
    laws. Keep a copy of
    these steps for yourself and whenever you need
    money, you can use it
    again.
    Please remember that this program remains
    successful because of the
    honesty and the integrity of the participants and
    by their carefully
    adhering to the directions!!!
    Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the
    program will continue
    and the money that so many others have received
    will come your way!!!
    Note: it might be a
    good Idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to
    reduce the risk of mail
    theft.
    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
    carefully followed,
    six members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a list
    developer with one dollar each. Your name will
    move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the
    #1 position, you will
    be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What
    an opportunity for
    only $6.00!!! ($1.00
    for each of the first six people listed above).
    Send it now, add your own name to the list and
    your in business!!!
    DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!
    Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire
    message to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning
    of this message and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this message
    and select copy from the
    edit menu. This will copy the entire message into
    the computer memory.
    Step 2: Open a blank note pad file and place your
    cursor at the top of
    the blank page. From
    the edit menu select paste. This will paste a
    copy of the message into
    notepad so that you
    can add your name to the list.
    Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a txt file.
    If you want to do your
    posting in a different setting, you'll always
    have this file to go back
    to.
    Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try
    searching for various
    news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
    sites, discussions,
    etc.)
    Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this
    message as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this message
    from your notepad and
    selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
    subject, this will be
    the header that everybody sees as they scroll
    through the list of
    postings in a particular group. Click the post
    message button. You've
    done your first one! Congratulations!!! All You
    have to do is jump to
    different news groups and post away, after you
    get the hang of it, it
    will take about 30 seconds for each news group!
    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
    MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!!!! (But you have to post a minimum of 200).
    That's it!!! You will begin receiving money from
    around the world within
    days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.
    Box due to the large
    amount of mail you will receive. If you
    wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
    use, as long as the
    postman will deliver it.
    JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!
    Now the why part. Out of 200 postings, say you
    receive only 5 replies (a
    very low example). So then you made $5.00 with
    your name at #6 on the
    letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent you
    $1.00 make the minimum
    200 postings, each with your name at #5 and only
    5 persons respond to
    each of the original 5, that is another $25.00
    for you. Now those 25
    each make 200 MINIMUM posts with your name at #4
    and only 5 replies
    each, you will bring in an additional $125.00!!!!
    Now, those 125 persons
    turn around and post the minimum 200 with your
    name at #3 and only
    receive 5 replies each, you will make an
    additional $625.00!!! OK, now
    here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
    post a minimum 200
    messages with your name at #2 and they each only
    receive 5 replies, that
    just made you $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons
    will all deliver this
    message to 200 news groups, If just 5 more reply
    you will receive
    $15,625.00!!! All with an original investment of
    only $6.00!!! Amazing
    isn't it!!!! When your name is no longer on the
    list, you just take the
    latest posting in the news groups and send out
    another $6.00 to the
    names on the list, putting your name at number 6
    again.
    You must realize that thousands of people all
    over the world are joining
    the internet and reading these messages every
    day!!! Just like you are
    now!!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
    really works? I'm glad I
    did!!! People have said, "what if the plan is
    played out and no one
    sends you the money?" So what!!! What are the
    chances of that happening,
    when there are tons of new honest users and new
    honest people who are
    joining the internet and news groups everyday and
    are willing to give it
    a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    users, every day!!!
    REMEMBER PLAY HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND THIS WILL
    REALLY WORK!!!

    , Mar 7, 2005