! It's Time To STOP Feeding USA Judges & Lawyers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Canobull Righteous, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. Look:

    Here's the way I see it:

    1) The brain-damaged woman didn't have any written instructions.

    2) The husband didn't allege that she "wouldn't want to live" until 7
    years later, and after he collected a large lawsuit settlement.

    3) Her parents knew her and loved her LONG before she met her husband.

    4) Her brother and her sister knew her and loved her all their lives.

    5) Her parents - and her brother - and her sister - never heard her say
    anything to the subject -- and all they want to do now is love her and
    take care of her if the husband AND THE COURTS will just let them.

    What could possibly be the harm in that?

    I think USA Congress should clean up the American Judicial system which
    is as crooked as any 3rd-World country has ever been!

    Write to somebody, and keep it simple, so just maybe - they'll get it.

    --
    "...Kill all the lawyers." -- William Shakespeare

    Canobull Righteous, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Canobull Righteous

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Canobull Righteous wiped, flushed and then wrote into
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Look:
    >
    > Here's the way I see it:
    >
    > 1) The brain-damaged woman didn't have any written instructions.
    >
    > 2) The husband didn't allege that she "wouldn't want to live" until 7
    > years later, and after he collected a large lawsuit settlement.
    >
    > 3) Her parents knew her and loved her LONG before she met her husband.
    >
    > 4) Her brother and her sister knew her and loved her all their lives.
    >
    > 5) Her parents - and her brother - and her sister - never heard her say
    > anything to the subject -- and all they want to do now is love her and
    > take care of her if the husband AND THE COURTS will just let them.
    >
    > What could possibly be the harm in that?
    >

    > I think USA Congress should clean up the American Judicial system which
    > is as crooked as any 3rd-World country has ever been!
    >
    > Write to somebody, and keep it simple, so just maybe - they'll get it.
    >
    > --
    > "...Kill all the lawyers.", And that half dead coma bitch

    sig corrected.

    --
    Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Canobull Righteous

    Guest

    "Mr Floppy" Your SICK , and need to get help .
    Jim

    "Mr Floppy" <nospam@****--you.com> wrote in message
    > Canobull Righteous wiped, flushed and then wrote into
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Look:
    >>
    >> Here's the way I see it:
    >>
    >> 1) The brain-damaged woman didn't have any written instructions.
    >>
    >> 2) The husband didn't allege that she "wouldn't want to live" until 7
    >> years later, and after he collected a large lawsuit settlement.
    >>
    >> 3) Her parents knew her and loved her LONG before she met her husband.
    >>
    >> 4) Her brother and her sister knew her and loved her all their lives.
    >>
    >> 5) Her parents - and her brother - and her sister - never heard her say
    >> anything to the subject -- and all they want to do now is love her and
    >> take care of her if the husband AND THE COURTS will just let them.
    >>
    >> What could possibly be the harm in that?
    >>

    >> I think USA Congress should clean up the American Judicial system which
    >> is as crooked as any 3rd-World country has ever been!
    >>
    >> Write to somebody, and keep it simple, so just maybe - they'll get it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "...Kill all the lawyers.", And that half dead coma bitch

    > sig corrected.
    >
    > --
    > Mr Floppy
    > --
    > There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered
    > mutant
    > never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare
    > to die.
    > -Hunter S. Thompson-
    > --

    , Mar 23, 2005
  4. Canobull Righteous

    JEDIDIAH Guest

    On 2005-03-23, Mr Floppy <nospam@****--you.com> wrote:
    > Canobull Righteous wiped, flushed and then wrote into
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Look:
    >>
    >> Here's the way I see it:
    >>
    >> 1) The brain-damaged woman didn't have any written instructions.
    >>
    >> 2) The husband didn't allege that she "wouldn't want to live" until 7
    >> years later, and after he collected a large lawsuit settlement.

    The way I see it is that you have some perverse psychological
    need to run other people's lives. Nevermind the principals who all have
    adequate legal representation and the judges and other individuals that
    actually have all the facts and are experiencing this all firsthand rather
    than being airmchair megalomaniacs.

    [deletia]

    --
    The best OS in the world is ultimately useless |||
    if it is controlled by a Tramiel, Jobs or Gates. / | \

    JEDIDIAH, Mar 23, 2005
  5. Canobull Righteous

    Old Gringo Guest

    Canobull Righteous wrote:
    > Look:

    Just shoot the Mother and get it over with!
    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Mar 23, 2005
  6. Canobull Righteous

    Vanguard Guest

    Re: ! It's Time To STOP ... children from posting

    "Canobull Righteous" <> wrote in
    message news:42416a2b$0$13663$...
    > Look:
    >
    > Here's the way I see it:

    <snip - bunch of unreferenced crap as though everyone knows the topic>

    > I think USA Congress should clean up the American Judicial system
    > which
    > is as crooked as any 3rd-World country has ever been!

    When you are the accused and you lose, it must've been their fault, uh
    huh.

    > Write to somebody, and keep it simple, so just maybe - they'll get it.

    Write to somebody. Oh, that was very informative, uh huh.

    Vanguard, Mar 23, 2005
  7. Canobull Righteous

    Mr Floppy Guest

    wiped, flushed and then wrote into alt.os.windows-xp:

    > "Mr Floppy" Your SICK , and need to get help .
    > Jim

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    Let the Bitch die for **** sake!

    --
    Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy, Mar 23, 2005
  8. the wife was wondering.... since the 'husband' had already left her years
    ago, has had more than one 'girlfriend', is now living with a woman who he
    has two kids with, claims all the $$ from the settlement has been spent on
    her care, hospital staff claim he says things like "hasn't the bitch died
    yet?", ...

    Why does he not just divorce her?

    He would get to go on with his life (although it sure seeems he has anyway),
    and the parents would get to care for their daughter. Seems like everyone
    (hopefully Terri does!)
    ======

    FatBobRoundPants, Mar 25, 2005
  9. Canobull Righteous

    Jerry Attic Guest

    "FatBobRoundPants" <> said in

    > the wife was wondering.... since the 'husband' had already left her
    > years ago, has had more than one 'girlfriend', is now living with a
    > woman who he has two kids with, claims all the $$ from the settlement
    > has been spent on her care, hospital staff claim he says things like
    > "hasn't the bitch died yet?", ...
    >
    > Why does he not just divorce her?
    >
    > He would get to go on with his life (although it sure seeems he has
    > anyway), and the parents would get to care for their daughter. Seems
    > like everyone (hopefully Terri does!)

    She couldn't care for anything when she was alive. She wasn't concious. The
    press showed a CAT scan of her brain and a normal brain. Her brain showed
    no activity and was atrophied. Nobody was home and the lights weren't even
    on.

    Jerry Attic, Apr 16, 2005