It's Saturday

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rôgêr, Mar 9, 2008.

  1. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Mar 9, 2008

  2. Rôgêr

    DemoDisk Guest

    DemoDisk, Mar 9, 2008

  3. Rôgêr

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:45:18 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:

    > and a damned slow night at that. So here:

    > <yet another LoserTube video URL snipped>

    Jesus, get a life. Do something other than waste your time with
    LoserTube, you pitiful wanker.

    Dan C, Mar 9, 2008
  4. Rôgêr

    chuckie® Guest

    chuckie®, Mar 9, 2008
  5. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:45:18 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> and a damned slow night at that. So here:

    >> <yet another LoserTube video URL snipped>

    > Jesus, get a life. Do something other than waste your time with
    > LoserTube, you pitiful wanker.

    Dan C, another word for a fucking wanker, can't do anything but post on
    newsgroups "You're an idiot". Look at the posting history, never posted
    anything but "You're an idiot"
    Rôgêr, Mar 9, 2008
  6. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:45:18 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> and a damned slow night at that. So here:

    >> <yet another LoserTube video URL snipped>

    > Jesus, get a life. Do something other than waste your time with
    > LoserTube, you pitiful wanker.

    Don't tell me to get a life, you fucking loser. You spend all your time
    on a newsgroup telling people how stupid they are. Take a look around,
    wake up, you miserable piece of shit.
    Rôgêr, Mar 9, 2008
  7. Rôgêr

    Lookout Guest

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 08:44:43 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Dan C wrote:
    >> On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:45:18 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:
    >>
    >>> and a damned slow night at that. So here:

    >>> <yet another LoserTube video URL snipped>

    >> Jesus, get a life. Do something other than waste your time with
    >> LoserTube, you pitiful wanker.
    >>

    >Don't tell me to get a life, you fucking loser. You spend all your time
    >on a newsgroup telling people how stupid they are. Take a look around,
    >wake up, you miserable piece of shit.

    Filter him like everyone else does.
    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  8. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 08:44:43 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Dan C wrote:

    <the usual crap>

    >Don't tell me to get a life, you fucking loser. You spend all your time
    >on a newsgroup telling people how stupid they are. Take a look around,
    >wake up, you miserable piece of shit.

    That's not going to happen, and you probably know why. :)

    --
    Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
    Mara, Mar 9, 2008
  9. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 08:44:43 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> Dan C wrote:

    >>> Jesus, get a life. Do something other than waste your time with
    >>> LoserTube, you pitiful wanker.
    >>>

    >> Don't tell me to get a life, you fucking loser. You spend all your time
    >> on a newsgroup telling people how stupid they are. Take a look around,
    >> wake up, you miserable piece of shit.

    > Filter him like everyone else does.

    Thank you. Like a cold slap across the face, I needed waking up myself.
    Dan C is a goner.
    Rôgêr, Mar 9, 2008
  10. Rôgêr

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Mar 9, 2008
  11. Rôgêr

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 08:36:18 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    >> Jesus, get a life. Do something other than waste your time with
    >> LoserTube, you pitiful wanker.

    > Dan C, another word for a fucking wanker, can't do anything but post on
    > newsgroups "You're an idiot". Look at the posting history, never posted
    > anything but "You're an idiot"

    You're a moron.

    Dan C, Mar 9, 2008