It's possible or I'm crazy ? :)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Salvatore Ansani, Aug 29, 2005.

  1. Hi all !!!!
    I known this is an extreme solution but I think it's possible (not ???
    why not ?? :) ...)
    I've a 1760-V router with CME 3.x.
    Router's Fasthethernet is linked to Cisco Aironet AP 1121 (802.11 b/g)
    via wired cable.

    I've two ip phone (a 7960 and a 7912G), each linked with an ethernet
    converter.

    Ethernet converter are correctly associated with AP.

    When I make a phone call (codec: g711) sometime I get a noisy voice,
    sometime I can't made any call, sometime my phones lost registration
    with CME, sometime all ok.

    What I can modify to optain a stable system ???

    If is'nt possible to get a working system (yes I known cisco rules...)
    why not ???

    Speed requirements are good, QoS is ok and 7920 works OK !!!!!

    Open my eyes :)

    Regards,
    Salvatore

    Salvatore Ansani, Aug 29, 2005