  1. David

    David Guest

    I thought i would share that with everyone. Have a good weekend peeps.
    David, May 9, 2008

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 9, 2008

  3. David

    David Guest

    Was that from a film or did you just make that up. This time next week I'll
    be getting ready to start my new job. Woo Hoo

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:%23$...

    David, May 9, 2008
  4. David

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 9 May 2008 14:26:42 +0100, "David" <> wrote:

    >This time next week I'll
    >be getting ready to start my new job. Woo Hoo

    Helpdesk ain't all it's cracked up to be.
    PAJ, May 9, 2008
  5. David

    kpg Guest

    "David" <> wrote in news:uYX6xubsIHA.4912
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > I thought i would share that with everyone. Have a good weekend peeps.

    keeping it real.
    kpg, May 9, 2008
  6. "David" <> wrote in message

    > Was that from a film or did you just make that up. This time next week I'll
    > be getting ready to start my new job. Woo Hoo
    >
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:%23$...
    > > "David" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> I thought i would share that with everyone. Have a good weekend peeps.

    > > Kid, 'round here its bloody every day.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

    It came from this massive overly-educated brain of mine. Oh, and the
    meds -- thanks Cat

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 9, 2008
  7. David

    David Guest

    Helpdesk?!?! lol

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:uGK$...

    David, May 12, 2008
  8. David

    OTHMAN Guest

    > I keep telling you, I don't like it real.

    maybe is the voice.
    OTHMAN, May 12, 2008