    It's obvious that forced sex is a very common fantasy, but not one
    that very many women would ever want to act out. The fantasy and
    reality are very different.
    Slim, May 3, 2004

  2. Slim

    Bryce Guest

    Are you a dumbass?
    Bryce, May 3, 2004

  3. Slim

    Frank ess Guest

    Slim wrote:
    > Aside from all of the insults and name calling, I think there is a
    > serious question here. And I think the answer is no - women don't want
    > to be raped. But they do like to fantasize about it. Just like when
    > men like to fantasize about violence and battle; and death is
    > subconsciously attractive to most of us.
    >
    > It's obvious that forced sex is a very common fantasy, but not one
    > that very many women would ever want to act out. The fantasy and
    > reality are very different.

    Yes, a very serious question.

    A less serious one:

    "Any reason you can't remove rec.photo.digital from the posting litany?"
    Frank ess, May 3, 2004
  4. Slim

    Raqui Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    > Slim wrote:
    > > Aside from all of the insults and name calling, I think there is a
    > > serious question here. And I think the answer is no - women don't want
    > > to be raped. But they do like to fantasize about it. Just like when
    > > men like to fantasize about violence and battle; and death is
    > > subconsciously attractive to most of us.
    > >
    > > It's obvious that forced sex is a very common fantasy, but not one
    > > that very many women would ever want to act out. The fantasy and
    > > reality are very different.

    > Yes, a very serious question.
    >
    > A less serious one:
    >
    > "Any reason you can't remove rec.photo.digital from the posting litany?"

    Hey Slim....welcome back!
    Raqui, May 3, 2004
  5. Slim

    Bob Guest

    Slim wrote:
    > Aside from all of the insults and name calling, I think there is a
    > serious question here. And I think the answer is no - women don't want
    > to be raped. But they do like to fantasize about it. Just like when
    > men like to fantasize about violence and battle; and death is
    > subconsciously attractive to most of us.
    >
    > It's obvious that forced sex is a very common fantasy, but not one
    > that very many women would ever want to act out. The fantasy and
    > reality are very different.

    Other than the women who actually want to be raped do you mean?

    Bob

    --

    When did we divide into sides?

    "As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
    on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
    President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

    [Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
    posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]
    Bob, May 4, 2004
  6. shhhhhhhh! Don't encourage him!

    Gene Palmiter, May 4, 2004