    denmark also are rolling out their 100mbit adsl connections for home
    users...

    encourage mass immigration to nz so we can get some nice internet speeds :)

    Z, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Z

    -[Myth]- Guest

    On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:01:44 +1300, Z wrote:

    > while we discuss prices of 256/128 etc and our "full speed" adsl at 8
    > mbits (theoretical) other countries are rolling out their 50mbit adsl
    > connections..
    >
    > http://neasia.nikkeibp.com/wcs/leaf/CID/onair/asabt/news/321661
    >
    > denmark also are rolling out their 100mbit adsl connections for home
    > users...
    >
    > encourage mass immigration to nz so we can get some nice internet speeds :)

    key quote from the page linked above: "but they will make their ADSL lines
    faster to compete with rivals in the sector."

    -[Myth]-, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Z

    colinco Guest

    In article Z says...
    > while we discuss prices of 256/128 etc and our "full speed" adsl at 8
    > mbits (theoretical) other countries are rolling out their 50mbit adsl
    > connections..
    >
    > http://neasia.nikkeibp.com/wcs/leaf/CID/onair/asabt/news/321661
    >
    > denmark also are rolling out their 100mbit adsl connections for home
    > users...
    >
    > encourage mass immigration to nz so we can get some nice internet speeds :)

    You'll know when you can get those speeds when you can see the fibre
    terminal on your boundary. Easy if the equivalent of a whole suburb
    lives in a tower block.

    colinco, Oct 31, 2004