    wadjagemme...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 12, 2004

  2. a cane.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in
    news:4Nlec.44634$J56.20084@edtnps89:

    > a cane.
    >
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> wadjagemme...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    bastard...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Some more of Consultant's "special recipe" cookies!

    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68

    Larry Samuels, Apr 12, 2004
  5. >wadjagemme...

    A year's supply of the drugs eddiepox takes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  6. Neil

    Darth 2000 Guest

    It's his birthday. At least you could give him something GOOD!!

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Apr 12, 2004
  7. Neil

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Hmmm.... how about if i let you be my b1tch for the day?

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Apr 12, 2004
  8. >Hmmm.... how about if i let you be my b1tch for the day?

    ... or rather Kerpal's Dog for the day!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  9. Neil

    Darth 2000 Guest

    if he was kerpal's dog, at the end of the day he'd be infertile.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Apr 12, 2004
  10. >if he was kerpal's dog, at the end of the day he'd be infertile.

    yes, and you would be going to jail

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  11. Neil

    Darth 2000 Guest

    me?? what the hell did I do??

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Apr 12, 2004
  12. >me?? what the hell did I do??

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  13. >a personality

    ouch! Bad start to the week billy?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  14. Neil

    dmouse Guest

    It's mine too

    hip hip hurray
    dmouse, Apr 12, 2004
  15. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in news:#xJOLDEIEHA.2836
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Some more of Consultant's "special recipe" cookies!

    p'tooey. no thanks..

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  16. Neil

    Neil Guest

    >>wadjagemme...

    > A year's supply of the drugs eddiepox takes.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, thanthssssssssss

    ggggggggg

    *mind drifts off into the ether*

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  17. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Darth 2000" <hasan_at_letter_u_letter_h.com.au> wrote in news:
    #QyJY#:

    > Hmmm.... how about if i let you be my b1tch for the day?

    sorry, my wife has that area pretty much wrapped up...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  18. Neil

    Neil Guest

    >>Hmmm.... how about if i let you be my b1tch for the day?

    > .. or rather Kerpal's Dog for the day!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    or cobol's donkey? pass...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  19. Neil

    > if he was kerpal's dog, at the end of the day he'd be infertile.

    he needs an operation

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 12, 2004