It's Better Manually

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by molsonexpert, Dec 3, 2004.

  1. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Dec 3, 2004

  2. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    / Also, there's a single sentence paragraph
    > late in the story which kinda caught my eye.

    Which one? Most of the paragraphs in that article are single sentence.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 3, 2004

  3. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > / Also, there's a single sentence paragraph
    > > late in the story which kinda caught my eye.
    > >

    > Which one? Most of the paragraphs in that article are single sentence.
    >
    > JaR

    'IBM is increasing its focus on technology consulting and outsourcing
    services and software, analysts said.'

    I figured it's touchy subject 'round these parts.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 3, 2004
  4. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > 'IBM is increasing its focus on technology consulting and outsourcing
    > services and software, analysts said.'
    >
    > I figured it's touchy subject 'round these parts.

    Oh that. What else is new?

    It's OK, Wal-Mart is hiring.

    JaR
    Resigned Thug

    JaR, Dec 3, 2004
  5. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > It's OK, Wal-Mart is hiring.

    hand me my roll of smiley face stickers...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 3, 2004