    things today, Not much has changed really.. similar bickering plus i
    instantly knew wogers millionth (sp) alias

    or have things changed...
    Andrew, May 12, 2004

  2. Andrew

    brundlefly Guest

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    news:9eloc.1469$...
    > I have not used this newsgroup for quite some time now, Have been browsing
    > things today, Not much has changed really.. similar bickering plus i
    > instantly knew wogers millionth (sp) alias
    >
    > or have things changed...

    No
    Unless you are bottom posting now.
    ;p
    brundlefly, May 12, 2004

  3. Andrew

    TEX Guest

    Andrew wrote:

    > I have not used this newsgroup for quite some time now, Have been browsing
    > things today, Not much has changed really.. similar bickering plus i
    > instantly knew wogers millionth (sp) alias
    >
    > or have things changed...

    Welcome back.

    Yes nothing has changed, and woger is starting to use multiple alias's
    at the same time. At times talking to himself...

    Oh well. You haven't missed much.

    TEX
    TEX, May 12, 2004
  4. Andrew

    steve Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > I have not used this newsgroup for quite some time now, Have been browsing
    > things today, Not much has changed really.. similar bickering plus i
    > instantly knew wogers millionth (sp) alias
    >
    > or have things changed...

    You must be a very shallow person to miss all the depth that is
    obviously here. :)

    "..... all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed
    to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves
    by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    steve, May 13, 2004
  5. Andrew

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > I have not used this newsgroup for quite some time now, Have been
    > browsing things today, Not much has changed really.. similar
    > bickering plus i instantly knew wogers millionth (sp) alias
    >
    > or have things changed...

    I wondered where you'd got to. WB.
    --
    ~misfit~