    neville Guest

    Now its only got some posts and not others and I have to download more
    again to get back to where I was before.Outlook Express is easier.

    neville, Apr 7, 2005

  2. neville

    Hannis Guest

    Yeah, you're right.

    --
    Hannis

    Hannis, Apr 7, 2005

  3. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Now its only got some posts and not others and I have to download more
    > again to get back to where I was before.Outlook Express is easier.

    Be patient. Trial and error is how I do everything. Don't be
    demanding of yourself take your time.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Apr 7, 2005
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    Yes you are right. Ill use both for now until Ive got used to thunderbird.

    neville, Apr 7, 2005
  5. neville

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > neville wrote:
    >> Now its only got some posts and not others and I have to download
    >> more again to get back to where I was before.Outlook Express is
    >> easier.

    > Be patient. Trial and error is how I do everything. Don't be
    > demanding of yourself take your time.

    Too late. Your pet troll has reverted to OE in his latest morph:
    For a poor lost soul that needs your constant hand-holding, he seems
    to be fairly adept at wording a troll for the greatest potential return.
    It's only the fact that he does this so often that allows others to spot
    his socks every time he comes back with the sole intent of disrupting
    the newsgroup, and causing controversy. You know; *TROLLING*.
    And yet you continue to encourage this annoying little twit. *You*
    are contributing to the vandalism of this newsgroup.
    --
    Running for Pope?

    trout, Apr 7, 2005
  6. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >

    >>neville wrote:
    >>
    >>>Now its only got some posts and not others and I have to download
    >>>more again to get back to where I was before.Outlook Express is
    >>>easier.

    >>Be patient. Trial and error is how I do everything. Don't be
    >>demanding of yourself take your time.

    > Too late. Your pet troll has reverted to OE in his latest morph:
    > For a poor lost soul that needs your constant hand-holding, he seems
    > to be fairly adept at wording a troll for the greatest potential return.
    > It's only the fact that he does this so often that allows others to spot
    > his socks every time he comes back with the sole intent of disrupting
    > the newsgroup, and causing controversy. You know; *TROLLING*.
    > And yet you continue to encourage this annoying little twit. *You*
    > are contributing to the vandalism of this newsgroup.

    And just who in the hell died and left you in charge? Your ambiguous
    rambling identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your little lowlife
    allows you no rewards, so you try to express some self importance
    here in this group. Forget it as Control freaks are worse than
    trolls any day. And a reply to you is no different than a reply to
    anyone else in this group. I might add, your inability to judge
    others is only superseded by your ignorance.

    Old Gringo, Apr 7, 2005
  7. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Yes you are right. Ill use both for now until Ive got used to thunderbird.
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>neville wrote:
    >>
    >>>Now its only got some posts and not others and I have to download more
    >>>again to get back to where I was before.Outlook Express is easier.

    >>Be patient. Trial and error is how I do everything. Don't be demanding
    >>of yourself take your time.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-industries.com/>

    That is exactly what I did. Had to go back and rely on OE every now
    and then. I haven't opened OE in months now. Good Luck.

    Old Gringo, Apr 7, 2005
  8. neville

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>> Be patient. Trial and error is how I do everything. Don't be
    >>> demanding of yourself take your time.

    >> Too late. Your pet troll has reverted to OE in his latest morph:
    >> For a poor lost soul that needs your constant hand-holding, he
    >> seems to be fairly adept at wording a troll for the greatest
    >> potential return. It's only the fact that he does this so often that
    >> allows others to spot his socks every time he comes back with the
    >> sole intent of disrupting the newsgroup, and causing controversy.
    >> You know; *TROLLING*. And yet you continue to encourage this
    >> annoying little twit. *You*
    >> are contributing to the vandalism of this newsgroup.

    > And just who in the hell died and left you in charge? Your ambiguous
    > rambling

    Nothing ambiguous about it. Trolls are trolls. Enablers are
    enablers.

    > identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your little lowlife

    I see you're fitting in well with your little troll pals. Nothing
    like throwing around schoolyard insults and 'your-life-is-so...' lames,
    when you have nothing of substance to say.

    > allows you no rewards,

    And you know ****-all about my life. For one thing, I don't need the
    gratification of being liked by every jerk-off in Usenet.

    > so you try to express some self importance
    > here in this group.

    Bullshit. I do nothing more than try to keep some semblance of
    readability in this newsgroup. Which means *not* encouraging people that
    have no other purpose than being disruptive. If anyone is
    self-important; it's the jackass that slaps down a Welcome mat, and
    invites people to abuse the newsgroup.

    > Forget it as Control freaks are worse than
    > trolls any day.

    Control? I'm simply pointing out that you are doing a disservice to
    this newsgroup by encouraging people that have no more interest in it as
    anything more than a casual plaything. People, like your precious
    'neville' that constantly post trolls under a variety of names have no
    respect for the newsgroup, themselves, or *you* for that matter. It's
    your self-indulgent need to be the affable well-liked and needed
    newsgroup host that makes *you* the asshole.

    And a reply to you is no different than a reply to
    > anyone else in this group. I might add, your inability to judge
    > others is only superseded by your ignorance.

    Judge others? Are you *that* dense? Your little asshole pal *has*
    trolled the newsgroup under at *least* a half-dozen names. It's not a
    judgement; it's a FACT. The "ignorance" is shown by your inability to
    see that by encouraging its continued trolling, *you're* being selfish
    and thoughtless of others.
    --
    You just keep pissing in the pool.

    trout, Apr 7, 2005
  9. neville

    Guest Guest

    For Gods sake lighten up! Its only a little game.
    Trout, life is too short to be so bad tempered.If you cant take the heat get
    out of the kitchen and so on. Just killfile me if you want, I wont mind.
    Is it an American thing?
    Taking this too seriously?

    Guest, Apr 7, 2005
  10. neville

    * Guest

    Old Gringo, <>, the frugal, blotto
    garbage hauler, and cattle thief, twiddled:

    > trout wrote:
    >>
    >> Too late. Your pet troll has reverted to OE in his latest morph:
    >> For a poor lost soul that needs your constant hand-holding, he
    >> seems to be fairly adept at wording a troll for the greatest
    >> potential return. It's only the fact that he does this so often that
    >> allows others to spot his socks every time he comes back with the
    >> sole intent of disrupting the newsgroup, and causing controversy.
    >> You know; *TROLLING*. And yet you continue to encourage this
    >> annoying little twit. *You* are contributing to the vandalism of this
    >> newsgroup.

    > And just who in the hell died and left you in charge? Your ambiguous
    > rambling identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your little lowlife
    > allows you no rewards, so you try to express some self importance
    > here in this group. Forget it as Control freaks are worse than
    > trolls any day. And a reply to you is no different than a reply to
    > anyone else in this group. I might add, your inability to judge
    > others is only superseded by your ignorance.

    Well, well, well, George. Who would have thought you had it in you to rip
    the trouttard apart, eh? You watch, you'll be classified as a troll now, or
    at least lumped in that general direction.

    *, Apr 7, 2005
  11. trout, <> wrote:

    > Nothing ambiguous about it. Trolls are trolls. Enablers are
    > enablers.

    And mental cases are mental cases.

    >> identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your little lowlife

    > I see you're fitting in well with your little troll pals. Nothing
    > like throwing around schoolyard insults and 'your-life-is-so...'
    > lames, when you have nothing of substance to say.

    <trout puts his hands down his nappy and pulls out a pile of shit to fling>

    >> allows you no rewards,

    > And you know ****-all about my life. For one thing, I don't need
    > the gratification of being liked by every jerk-off in Usenet.

    For starters, you don't get it. Gratification of being liked, that is. As
    for your 'life', well, BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

    >> so you try to express some self importance
    >> here in this group.

    > Bullshit. I do nothing more than try to keep some semblance of
    > readability in this newsgroup.

    Your delusions tell you that, don't they?

    What you do in reality is post long diatribes about how everyone except you
    is "doing a disservice to this newsgroup".

    > Which means *not* encouraging people
    > that have no other purpose than being disruptive.

    'Not encouraging' and 'discouraging' are three different things.

    > If anyone is
    > self-important; it's the jackass that slaps down a Welcome mat, and
    > invites people to abuse the newsgroup.

    Real meaning: "It's not my fault! It's everyone else's fault!"

    >> Forget it as Control freaks are worse than
    >> trolls any day.

    > Control? I'm simply pointing out that you are doing a disservice to
    > this newsgroup by encouraging people that have no more interest in it
    > as anything more than a casual plaything. People, like your precious
    > 'neville' that constantly post trolls under a variety of names have no
    > respect for the newsgroup, themselves, or *you* for that matter.

    Actually, it's people like you who have no sense of humour that attracts
    trolls. Plonk them all you like, but your constant bleats about others
    replying to them is what really drives it. Ironic, eh?

    > It's
    > your self-indulgent need to be the affable well-liked and needed
    > newsgroup host that makes *you* the asshole.

    So anyone who is not like you, that is anyone who is liked, is a
    self-indulgent asshole? Is that what you want people to believe?

    > And a reply to you is no different than a reply to
    >> anyone else in this group. I might add, your inability to judge
    >> others is only superseded by your ignorance.

    > Judge others? Are you *that* dense?

    <snipped to add effect to the following judgemental text:>

    Elliott Wheeler, Apr 7, 2005
  12. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    * wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the frugal, blotto
    > garbage hauler, and cattle thief, twiddled:
    >

    >>trout wrote:
    >>
    >>> Too late. Your pet troll has reverted to OE in his latest morph:
    >>> For a poor lost soul that needs your constant hand-holding, he
    >>>seems to be fairly adept at wording a troll for the greatest
    >>>potential return. It's only the fact that he does this so often that
    >>>allows others to spot his socks every time he comes back with the
    >>>sole intent of disrupting the newsgroup, and causing controversy.
    >>> You know; *TROLLING*. And yet you continue to encourage this
    >>>annoying little twit. *You* are contributing to the vandalism of this
    >>>newsgroup.

    >>And just who in the hell died and left you in charge? Your ambiguous
    >>rambling identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your little lowlife
    >>allows you no rewards, so you try to express some self importance
    >>here in this group. Forget it as Control freaks are worse than
    >>trolls any day. And a reply to you is no different than a reply to
    >>anyone else in this group. I might add, your inability to judge
    >>others is only superseded by your ignorance.

    > Well, well, well, George. Who would have thought you had it in you to rip
    > the trouttard apart, eh? You watch, you'll be classified as a troll now, or
    > at least lumped in that general direction.

    That classification will put me in a bracket far above some here in
    this NG and I will wear the title proudly. I have noticed that some
    who are considered Trolls already, have a higher standard of life
    than most of the "Piss and Moaners" I have seen here. Anyway thanks
    for the comment and reply.

    Old Gringo, Apr 7, 2005
  13. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >

    >>trout wrote:

    >>> Too late. Your pet troll has reverted to OE in his latest morph:
    >>> For a poor lost soul that needs your constant hand-holding, he
    >>>seems to be fairly adept at wording a troll for the greatest
    >>>potential return. It's only the fact that he does this so often that
    >>>allows others to spot his socks every time he comes back with the
    >>>sole intent of disrupting the newsgroup, and causing controversy.
    >>> You know; *TROLLING*. And yet you continue to encourage this
    >>>annoying little twit. *You*
    >>>are contributing to the vandalism of this newsgroup.

    >>And just who in the hell died and left you in charge? Your ambiguous
    >>rambling

    > Nothing ambiguous about it. Trolls are trolls. Enablers are
    > enablers.
    >

    >>identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your little lowlife

    > I see you're fitting in well with your little troll pals. Nothing
    > like throwing around schoolyard insults and 'your-life-is-so...' lames,
    > when you have nothing of substance to say.
    >

    >>allows you no rewards,

    > And you know ****-all about my life. For one thing, I don't need the
    > gratification of being liked by every jerk-off in Usenet.
    >

    >>so you try to express some self importance
    >>here in this group.

    > Bullshit. I do nothing more than try to keep some semblance of
    > readability in this newsgroup. Which means *not* encouraging people that
    > have no other purpose than being disruptive. If anyone is
    > self-important; it's the jackass that slaps down a Welcome mat, and
    > invites people to abuse the newsgroup.
    >

    >>Forget it as Control freaks are worse than
    >>trolls any day.

    > Control? I'm simply pointing out that you are doing a disservice to
    > this newsgroup by encouraging people that have no more interest in it as
    > anything more than a casual plaything. People, like your precious
    > 'neville' that constantly post trolls under a variety of names have no
    > respect for the newsgroup, themselves, or *you* for that matter. It's
    > your self-indulgent need to be the affable well-liked and needed
    > newsgroup host that makes *you* the asshole.
    >
    > And a reply to you is no different than a reply to
    >
    >>anyone else in this group. I might add, your inability to judge
    >>others is only superseded by your ignorance.

    > Judge others? Are you *that* dense? Your little asshole pal *has*
    > trolled the newsgroup under at *least* a half-dozen names. It's not a
    > judgement; it's a FACT. The "ignorance" is shown by your inability to
    > see that by encouraging its continued trolling, *you're* being selfish
    > and thoughtless of others.

    I can find no further need to insult my intelligence further with
    another reply to you.

    Old Gringo, Apr 7, 2005
  14. neville

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > trout wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>> Be patient. Trial and error is how I do everything. Don't be
    >>> demanding of yourself take your time.

    >> Too late. Your pet troll has reverted to OE in his latest morph:
    >> For a poor lost soul that needs your constant hand-holding, he
    >> seems to be fairly adept at wording a troll for the greatest
    >> potential return. It's only the fact that he does this so often that
    >> allows others to spot his socks every time he comes back with the
    >> sole intent of disrupting the newsgroup, and causing controversy.
    >> You know; *TROLLING*. And yet you continue to encourage this
    >> annoying little twit. *You* are contributing to the vandalism of this
    >> newsgroup.

    > And just who in the hell died and left you in charge? Your ambiguous
    > rambling

    Nothing ambiguous about it. Trolls are trolls. Enablers are
    enablers and I'm a mental case.

    > identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your little lowlife

    I see you're fitting in well with your little troll pals. Nothing
    like throwing around schoolyard insults and 'your-life-is-so...' lames,
    when you have nothing of substance to say. Of course, I have nothing of
    substance to say either but you don't see me having hissy fits!

    > allows you no rewards,

    And you know ****-all about my life. For one thing, I don't have
    a life. I don't need the gratification of being liked by every jerk-off
    in Usenet. In fact, I don't have the gratification of being liked by
    anyone at all.

    > so you try to express some self importance
    > here in this group.

    Bullshit. I do nothing more than try to keep some semblance of
    reality in this newsgroup. Which means not encouraging people that
    have no other purpose than being disruptive. You are disruptive and
    that's why I'm not enouraging you. If anyone is self-important; it's
    you and the jackass that slaps down a Not Welcome mat, and tells
    people to not abuse the newsgroup.

    --
    I just keep pissing in the pool.

    trout, Apr 7, 2005
  15. neville

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > * wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the frugal, blotto
    >> garbage hauler, and cattle thief, twiddled:

    >>> And just who in the hell died and left you in charge? Your
    >>> ambiguous rambling identifies you as a perfect asshole. Your
    >>> little lowlife allows you no rewards, so you try to express some
    >>> self importance here in this group. Forget it as Control freaks
    >>> are worse than trolls any day. And a reply to you is no different
    >>> than a reply to anyone else in this group. I might add, your
    >>> inability to judge others is only superseded by your ignorance.

    >> Well, well, well, George. Who would have thought you had it in you
    >> to rip the trouttard apart, eh? You watch, you'll be classified as a
    >> troll now, or at least lumped in that general direction.
    >>

    > That classification will put me in a bracket far above some here in
    > this NG and I will wear the title proudly. I have noticed that some
    > who are considered Trolls already, have a higher standard of life
    > than most of the "Piss and Moaners" I have seen here. Anyway thanks
    > for the comment and reply.

    I am upset and I have my periods too. Neither Mara nor Boomer is posting
    in the group so I miss being able to write "<*snicker*> troll enabler
    <*giggle*> spit the hook." Us loonies tend to stick together like that and
    I'm too stupid to realise that *MY* antics are the main cause of any
    trolling anyway but that's no reason for you to have a bit of fun so cut it
    out or else I'll stamp my feet, blow a blood vessel and make a mess on your
    carpet instead of you making a mess on my pooter and in my lounge room.

    Anyway I have to whinge and moan at you. If I plonked all you troll
    enablers there'd only be me left in here and I'd have to whinge and moan at
    myself instead of at everyone else. At least it makes a break from living up
    here in the mountains trapping beaver all day and having only a mangy cat
    for sexual companionship.

    --
    I just keep pissing in the pool.

    trout, Apr 7, 2005
  16. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>* wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the frugal, blotto
    >>>garbage hauler, and cattle thief, twiddled:

    >>>Well, well, well, George. Who would have thought you had it in you
    >>>to rip the trouttard apart, eh? You watch, you'll be classified as a
    >>>troll now, or at least lumped in that general direction.
    >>>

    >>That classification will put me in a bracket far above some here in
    >>this NG and I will wear the title proudly. I have noticed that some
    >>who are considered Trolls already, have a higher standard of life
    >>than most of the "Piss and Moaners" I have seen here. Anyway thanks
    >>for the comment and reply.

    > I am upset and I have my periods too. Neither Mara nor Boomer is posting
    > in the group so I miss being able to write "<*snicker*> troll enabler
    > <*giggle*> spit the hook." Us loonies tend to stick together like that and
    > I'm too stupid to realise that *MY* antics are the main cause of any
    > trolling anyway but that's no reason for you to have a bit of fun so cut it
    > out or else I'll stamp my feet, blow a blood vessel and make a mess on your
    > carpet instead of you making a mess on my pooter and in my lounge room.
    >
    > Anyway I have to whinge and moan at you. If I plonked all you troll
    > enablers there'd only be me left in here and I'd have to whinge and moan at
    > myself instead of at everyone else. At least it makes a break from living up
    > here in the mountains trapping beaver all day and having only a mangy cat
    > for sexual companionship.

    Like I said a few months ago "Your Cool Trout".

    Old Gringo, Apr 7, 2005
  17. neville

    daystrom Guest

    I LOVE being a TROLL. Peckerheads on so many groups take the bait. It
    gives them a feeling of importance when they huff and puff and blow a hot
    wind.

    daystrom, Apr 7, 2005
  18. neville

    trout Guest

    daystrom wrote:

    > I LOVE being a TROLL. Peckerheads on so many groups take the bait. It
    > gives them a feeling of importance when they huff and puff and
    > blow a hot wind.

    I deny being responsible for anything like that. I deny it, I tell you!

    --
    I just keep pissing in the pool.

    trout, Apr 7, 2005
  19. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    daystrom wrote:
    > I LOVE being a TROLL. Peckerheads on so many groups take the bait. It
    > gives them a feeling of importance when they huff and puff and blow a hot
    > wind.

    As far as this news group goes there are some good questions posted
    and some damn good answers by a select few and they all know who they
    are. For the most part questions ask here should be sent via snail
    mail as the poster should not even own a computer.

    Old Gringo, Apr 7, 2005
  20. neville

    neville Guest

    Finished your tantrum then?