    Alf-Alfa 661 Julietta 3.0l. Really, Sprint 1.2
    Ducati Monster 60 Metallica
    www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
    Catman, Jul 20, 2003

  2. > FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
    > THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
    > THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
    > !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!

    Who cares I got nothing to hide...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Catman

    Mad Bomber Guest

    HPFS, NTFS, BSBS

    Clipping letters from a newspaper, Catman pasted them in a ransom note
    that read,

    > FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
    > THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
    > THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
    > !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!

    sure, if you use crappy m$0.00ft products that is.
    Mad Bomber, Jul 20, 2003
  4. Catman

    Catman Guest

    Re: HPFS, NTFS, BSBS

    "Mad Bomber" <> wrote in message
    > Clipping letters from a newspaper, Catman pasted them in a ransom note
    > that read,
    >
    > > FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
    > > THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
    > > THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
    > > !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!

    > sure, if you use crappy m$0.00ft products that is.

    Are you gay? I am.

    --
    Scatman BUM#14 SKraG#6 RIP-TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21
    Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust germs to reply)
    Catman, Jul 20, 2003
  5. Catman

    Catman Guest

    Re: Gay? As in...

    "Mad Bomber" <> wrote in message
    > Clipping letters from a newspaper, Catman pasted them in a ransom note
    > that read,
    >

    > > Are you gay? I am.

    > Gay when running 10 laps in 90 degree weather.
    >
    > Otherwise, like the pooyang.

    Ok, you have the yang. I'll have the rest.

    Catman, Jul 20, 2003
  6. Catman

    paul s Guest

    Yeh right, now **** off spammer.

    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 20, 2003
  7. Catman

    paul s Guest

    begin Catman wrote:

    > "paul s" <> wrote in message
    >> Catman wrote:
    >>
    >> > You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
    >> >
    >> > FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
    >> > THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
    >> > THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
    >> > !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!
    >> >
    >> > Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR
    >> >
    >> > Clear your computer of incriminating files that you cannot delete.
    >> >
    >> > THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!

    >> Yeh right, now **** off spammer.

    > Shut the **** up, fat ****.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 20, 2003
  8. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:18:12
    GMT, Catman uttered this:

    >You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!

    <snipped trollshit>

    http://evidence-eliminator-sucks.com/
    William Poaster, Jul 20, 2003
  9. Catman

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:18:12 GMT, Catman wrote:

    >You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!

    Bullshit. EE is crapware, and you're a spammer.

    --
    There is a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue.
    --Edmund Burke
    Mara, Jul 20, 2003
  10. Catman

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:17:18 GMT, Catman wrote:

    <an attempted spam>

    <snip>

    Rule #0: Spam is theft.
    Angel's Commentary: Spammers believe it's okay to steal a little
    bit from each person on the Internet at once.
    Rule #1: Spammers lie.
    Russell's Admonition: Always assume that there is a measurable
    chance that the entity you are dealing with is a spammer.
    Lexical Contradiction: Spammers will redefine any term in order to
    disguise their abuse of Internet resources.
    Sharp's Corollary: Spammers attempt to re-define "spamming" as that
    which they do not do.
    Finnell's Corollary: Spammers define "remove" as "validate."
    Rule #2: If a spammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
    Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims.
    -> Proposal currently laying without action:
    Moore's Corollary: Spammer's lies are seldom questioned by
    mainstream media.
    Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
    Krueger's Corollary: Spammer lies are really stupid.
    Pickett's Commentary: Spammer lies are boring.
    Russell's Corollary: Never underestimate the stupidity of spammers.
    Spinosa's Corollary: Spammers assume everybody is more stupid than
    themselves.
    Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump
    facts and logic.
    -> New Proposal awaiting discussion/vote:
    James' Axioms of Spammers' Beliefs:
    1. Bandwidth is infinite. It possible for infinite messages to
    occupy the same box at the same time.
    2. The less value a message has, the more people want to see it.
    3. The more someone is offended, the more likely they are to buy.
    4. Reward is inversely proportional to the work done to earn it.
    Rule #4: The natural course of a spamming business is to go bankrupt.

    Rules-Keeper Shaffer's Refrain:
    Spammers routinely prove the Rules of Spam are valid.

    Mara, Jul 20, 2003
  11. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 06:39:47
    -0500, Mara uttered this:

    >On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:18:12 GMT, Catman wrote:
    >
    >>You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!

    >Bullshit. EE is crapware, and you're a spammer.

    I've LARTed as well...

    "Nor we did crosspost, unlike some others......"

    --
    "Linux makes you stupid"
    -paul s-
    William Poaster, Jul 20, 2003
  12. Catman

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > Bullshit. EE is crapware, and you're a spammer.

    So what was your sentence? What are you using now to cover your tracks?
    yugsdrawkcab, Jul 20, 2003
  13. Catman

    Steve Knight Guest

    >> Yeh right, now **** off spammer.

    >Shut the **** up, fat ****.

    must be a new spammer reading the actual posts. well till his account is
    terminated.

    --
    Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
    Steve Knight, Jul 20, 2003