    "better" ways.

    Thanks in advance,

    Ian Manning

    Ian Manning, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Ian Manning

    bowgus Guest

    I'm not certified so don't consider myself qualified to recommend ... but
    .... SANS offers an alternative ... here's a link to get you started ...
    http://www.giac.org/interview/Don_Murdoch.php

    "Ian Manning" <> wrote in message
    > I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks now, so a big "Hi" to all
    > regulars / other lurkers.
    >
    > As part of my job, I'm interested in moving towards ITIL certification
    > in the Security Management area. (ie as

    http://www.exin-exams.com/default.asp?model=korteinfo&mod=ITSECM.EN&catid=&m
    enuid={B82278C4-6DFF-43C4-994C-E5FF23183E3D}&pgroup=ITIL

    bowgus, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Ian Manning

    Ian Manning Guest

    bowgus wrote:
    > I'm not certified so don't consider myself qualified to recommend ... but
    > ... SANS offers an alternative ... here's a link to get you started ...
    > http://www.giac.org/interview/Don_Murdoch.php

    That's exactly the sort of thing I'm thinking of - I really want to have
    an idea of what's out there. If it matters, perhaps I should add that
    I'm in the uk.

    Ian Manning, Jan 3, 2005