Italian VoIP providers

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Joanna Thompson, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. Joanna Thompson, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Joanna Thompson

    Ralf Janssen Guest

    Hi Joanna,

    yes i do.

    I'm attached to a Roman Number, and i'm getting calls from my sister, she's
    living in Roma.

    In general the networks seems to be stable,
    be aware, that the voiceprompts of the mailbox is all in italian, so you've
    to learn a little bit italian.

    Easy to set up and working.

    Have fun and kid greetings out of germany
    Ralf

    Ralf Janssen, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Joanna Thompson

    Ralf Janssen Guest