    to pay to have the will translated. Excuse me for any typing mistakes
    I may have made here. TIA

    , Mar 29, 2006

  2. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/29/2006 12:01:28 AM, Without Any Hesitation,
    Wrote The Following:

    > I want to know if there is a resource on tthe Net (or a book) that can
    > tell me about Italian laws, specifically survivor rights and powers
    > that exectors have on wills. Also, my dad had an will drawn up in
    > Italy (in Italian, of course) and was wondering how much I can expect
    > to pay to have the will translated. Excuse me for any typing mistakes
    > I may have made here. TIA

    Google, Italian Consulate: http://tinyurl.com/fp3ds should be able
    to help you. Good Luck.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

    Old Gringo, Mar 29, 2006

  3. jay Guest

    go to google and click on languages. google will translat any language to
    any language. Not perfect but may be ok enough.

    jay

    jay, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Trax Guest

    wrote:

    |>I want to know if there is a resource on tthe Net (or a book) that can
    |>tell me about Italian laws, specifically survivor rights and powers
    |>that exectors have on wills. Also, my dad had an will drawn up in
    |>Italy (in Italian, of course) and was wondering how much I can expect
    |>to pay to have the will translated. Excuse me for any typing mistakes
    |>I may have made here. TIA

    Don't know of law resources, but for translating purposes
    http://www.freetranslation.com/ will take your money.

    --
    Web cam in an eagle's nest
    http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/encoder/index.html