IT Training Available Through New Horizons

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    What's up everyone!!

    I am a new Account Manager for New Horizons Computer
    Learning Centers in San Diego, California. We ARE the
    largest IT Training Provider in the world.

    I just wanted to come on through and let you know that if
    you need any IT Training, come see us!! For those of you
    MCSE 2000 track graduates, we ARE now scheduling for the
    Windows 2003 Upgrade Workshops (2209 and 2210
    courses)!!! If you arent in Cali, we have over 280
    locations around the World. Go to our website
    www.newhorizons.com for more info.

    I hope all of you get to where you wanna go. Pass THEM
    tests!! Show 'em what'cha got, build those skills!!!

    Regards,

    Ron Williams
    New Horizons Computer Learning Center

    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Ron Williams

    Consultant Guest

    dude, you are a complete idiot, spam elsewhere

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2003