    I'm finishing a BSc and applying for work but have no idea what current
    rates are.

    thanx :)

    Russell Smithies, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Russell Smithies

    PJ Lee Guest

    It really depens on your skills and past experiences...

    but I'd say the starting rate is between 28 - 35k.

    PJ Lee, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Russell Smithies

    Guest

    On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:52:40 +1200, "Russell Smithies"
    <> wrote:

    >Whats the starting salary for a network admin/software tester?
    >
    >I'm finishing a BSc and applying for work but have no idea what current
    >rates are.
    >
    >Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    >

    >thanx :)

    I am on $21 an hour (befor tax and shit.) first job , graduate >8)
    coding java (ugh) , but interesting project. you may have better luck
    in bigger citys like me , but i havent really looked for work in
    dunedin so....

    , Jul 9, 2003
  4. <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:52:40 +1200, "Russell Smithies"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Whats the starting salary for a network admin/software tester?
    > >
    > >I'm finishing a BSc and applying for work but have no idea what current
    > >rates are.
    > >
    > >Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    > >

    > >thanx :)
    > >

    > I am on $21 an hour (befor tax and shit.) first job , graduate >8)
    > coding java (ugh) , but interesting project. you may have better luck
    > in bigger citys like me , but i havent really looked for work in
    > dunedin so....

    the biggest problem is I want to stay in Dunedin.
    I'm sure there's loads of work in Wellington or Dorkland but I like it here.
    :-(

    Russell Smithies, Jul 9, 2003