IT Project+

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Frederic, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Frederic

    Frederic Guest

    Hi

    I am about to take the IT Project+ 2001 certification and I saw that a new
    version will be available soon.
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/ITProject/upgrade.asp

    Does anyone know when the IT Project+ 2003 will be available?
    At the moment there is no study material available for the 2003 version and
    it's not available from the VUE website.

    In the mean time does anyone know when the IT Project+ 2001 will be removed
    from the VUE test centers?

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+