    Guest Guest

    is it better to go through an IT placement agency to get
    certified or do it yourself?
    Guest, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    Mark Bowles Guest

    I certified myself. I think if you are motivated enough, and can access the
    learning resources you need, it is well woth the effort, not to mention the
    cash savings. All of the resources I need(ed) can be found in the bookstore
    or in groups like this. I have now earned MCSE/MCSA 2000 and upgraded to
    MCSE/SA 2003 over the past 3 years. I am working on writing the MCDST just
    for an extra resume pad, and it has all been self instructed. Go For It!

    Mark Bowles, Apr 4, 2005