IT Outsourcing Collaboration

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by IT Outsourcing Corporation, May 24, 2004.

  1. Dear Sirs,

    My name is Vasiliy Samokhin, I'm a project manager of Intelligence
    Storm (www.intelligencestorm.com) - IT Outsourcing and Web
    Development company.

    We are absolutely confident that you are spending a great deal of
    money on your IT staff and programming.

    Our offer is unique business-model of partnership – IT Outsourcing and
    cost effective solutions from www.intelligencestorm.com

    Intelligence Storm is a team of professional programmers, system
    administrators, talented designers and artists, flash animators and
    project managers.

    We are located in Ukraine (Eastern Europe). National features of this
    country enable us to provide great services for low prices and compete
    with similar companies from USA, Canada and Western Europe.

    For you we want to offer our services:

    Web Site Design;
    Web Development and Custom Web Programming;
    Database Designing;
    Web Site Support;
    Flash Animation and Logo Development;
    Project Management;

    Also, we want to offer you our virtual team.
    This unique offer gives you an opportunity to have a team of
    developers for the price of one. A team can either work on one project
    at a time or have parallel tasks. This kind of service suits you
    perfectly if you need complete technical support for your corporate
    web site or if responsible and painstaking daily work is needed.

    Please read more about this unique offer:
    http://www.intelligencestorm.com/support.php

    Becoming our IT Outsourcing Partner you are gaining thrice:

    1.We offer a high-quality products and services in specified terms.
    2.We offer lower prices than any similar companies in North America or
    Western Europe do.
    3.You can use saved funds for your business benefit.

    Additional services, you may be interested in:

    http://intelligencestorm.com/itoutsourcing.php

    http://www.intelligencestorm.com/services.php
    http://intelligencestorm.com/webdesign.php
    http://www.intelligencestorm.com/webdevelopment.php
    http://www.intelligencestorm.com/custom-programming.php
    http://intelligencestorm.com/project-management.php

    Choosing Intelligence Storm as an IT Outsourcing Partner will
    economize your time and money.

    Sincerely,
    Vasiliy
    ===============================
    Project Manager and Team Leader
    ===============================

    Intelligence Storm – IT Outsourcing
    www.intelligencestorm.com
    Custom Programming,
    Web Development and Support

    IT Outsourcing Corporation, May 24, 2004

  2. IT Outsourcing Corporation

    Boomer Guest

    (IT Outsourcing Corporation) wrote:

    > Dear Sirs,
    >
    > My name is Vasiliy Samokhin, I'm a project manager of Intelligence
    > Storm (www.intelligence

    Report to

    Boomer, May 24, 2004

  3. IT Outsourcing Corporation

    John Holmes Guest

    IT Outsourcing Corporation came up with this:

    > Vasiliy Samokhin

    Sounds like a bad disease...

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, May 24, 2004
  4. IT Outsourcing Corporation

    Paul - xxx Guest

    IT Outsourcing Corporation posted ...

    > Dear Sirs,
    >
    > My name is Vasiliy Samokhin, I'm a project manager of Intelligence

    Not showing much by posting to a newsgroup ...

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, May 25, 2004
  5. On Mon, 24 May 2004 13:27:01 -0700, IT Outsourcing Corporation wrote:

    > Dear Sirs,

    What's wrong with the usual "Fraternal Greetings Comrades" ?

    > My name is Vasiliy Samokhin,

    Spray that again.

    I'm a project manager of Intelligence

    I don't think so.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)

    michael turner, May 25, 2004
  6. IT Outsourcing Corporation

    why? Guest

    On 24 May 2004 13:27:01 -0700, IT Outsourcing Corporation wrote:

    >Dear Sirs,
    >
    >My name is Vasiliy Samokhin, I'm a project manager of Intelligence
    >Storm (www.intelligencestorm.com) - IT Outsourcing and Web
    >Development company.

    Needs a bit of work,

    Using http://www.intelligencestorm.com/webdesign.php at
    http://validator.w3.org/

    File: webdesign.htm
    Encoding: utf-8
    Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
    ------------->Errors: 44

    No Character Encoding Found! Falling back to UTF-8.
    No DOCTYPE Found! Falling Back to HTML 4.01 Transitional
    This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!

    Pick at random 1 of the client sites, pretty much the same.

    Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 40 it
    contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other
    words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character
    Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character
    encoding indication.

    Me

    why?, May 25, 2004
  7. why? wrote:

    > On 24 May 2004 13:27:01 -0700, IT Outsourcing Corporation wrote:

    >>Dear Sirs,

    >>My name is Vasiliy Samokhin, I'm a project manager of Intelligence
    >>Storm (www.intelligencestorm.com) - IT Outsourcing and Web
    >>Development company.

    > Needs a bit of work,

    > Using http://www.intelligencestorm.com/webdesign.php at
    > http://validator.w3.org/

    > File: webdesign.htm
    > Encoding: utf-8
    > Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
    > ------------->Errors: 44

    Can't even pass *transitional*. :)

    I don't remember if it was another "web development" site, but
    a recent page submitted for comments on alt.html had roughly
    850 errors in about 1100 lines. :)

    > No Character Encoding Found! Falling back to UTF-8.
    > No DOCTYPE Found! Falling Back to HTML 4.01 Transitional

    Other than that and 44 errors, how is it? :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2004
  8. IT Outsourcing Corporation

    randi smith Guest

    Digite, Inc
    www.digite.com
    collaboration frame work is provided by webbased framwork
    executive dashboard and real time reporting
    It Outsourcing goverance
    software life cycle management
    integrated project and program management

    randi smith, May 25, 2004
  9. IT Outsourcing Corporation

    why? Guest

    On 25 May 2004 19:01:37 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >why? wrote:
    >
    >> On 24 May 2004 13:27:01 -0700, IT Outsourcing Corporation wrote:

    >>>Dear Sirs,

    >>>My name is Vasiliy Samokhin, I'm a project manager of Intelligence
    >>>Storm (www.intelligencestorm.com) - IT Outsourcing and Web
    >>>Development company.

    >> Needs a bit of work,

    >> Using http://www.intelligencestorm.com/webdesign.php at
    >> http://validator.w3.org/

    >> File: webdesign.htm
    >> Encoding: utf-8
    >> Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
    >> ------------->Errors: 44

    >Can't even pass *transitional*. :)
    >
    >I don't remember if it was another "web development" site, but
    >a recent page submitted for comments on alt.html had roughly
    >850 errors in about 1100 lines. :)

    That's sounds like the worst yet. Not even FP is that bad.

    >> No Character Encoding Found! Falling back to UTF-8.
    >> No DOCTYPE Found! Falling Back to HTML 4.01 Transitional

    >Other than that and 44 errors, how is it? :)

    Not counting the -
    Big flash logo crap, daft width.
    Javascript (my FW blocks it, so it doesn't work).
    The extremely horrible 'bounce' on the button graphics.
    The errors in the CSS,
    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...ntelligencestorm.com/texts.css&usermedium=all
    Forced px font sizes.
    Using only Verdana, with no generic fall back font.
    Having a style sheet and inline repeated styles.

    I am not really sure what you mean :)

    Some of it reads a bit odd, like this -
    "Each our employee has strong knowledges"

    The promises seem too good perhaps.

    Pointing out in several places, not so much as how we can help / work
    with you but saying thing like -

    "We are absolutely confident that you are spending a great deal of money
    on your IT staff and programming."

    Low cost means what for the level of service?
    http://www.intelligencestorm.com/itoutsourcing.php
    Service Hight Median Low Intelligence Storm As
    IT Outsourcing Partner
    Web Design $280 $150 $105 $15

    Charging 1/10 of the median cost , ouch? The whole table has $15 for all
    services that's scary...... wonder how high the wages are?

    Me

    why?, May 25, 2004
  10. why? wrote:

    > On 25 May 2004 19:01:37 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>why? wrote:

    >>> Needs a bit of work,

    >>> Using http://www.intelligencestorm.com/webdesign.php at
    >>> http://validator.w3.org/

    >>> File: webdesign.htm
    >>> Encoding: utf-8
    >>> Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
    >>> ------------->Errors: 44

    >>Can't even pass *transitional*. :)

    >>I don't remember if it was another "web development" site, but
    >>a recent page submitted for comments on alt.html had roughly
    >>850 errors in about 1100 lines. :)

    > That's sounds like the worst yet. Not even FP is that bad.

    >>> No Character Encoding Found! Falling back to UTF-8.
    >>> No DOCTYPE Found! Falling Back to HTML 4.01 Transitional

    >>Other than that and 44 errors, how is it? :)

    > Not counting the -

    I was joking. :)

    > Big flash logo crap, daft width.

    He's only looked at it in one browser at one screen resolution and one
    viewport size, I'll bet. "Maximized For The Computer Sitting On My
    Desk"

    > Javascript (my FW blocks it, so it doesn't work).
    > The extremely horrible 'bounce' on the button graphics.
    > The errors in the CSS,
    > http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...ntelligencestorm.com/texts.css&usermedium=all
    > Forced px font sizes.

    "Maximized For The Author: Enter At Own Risk"

    > Using only Verdana, with no generic fall back font.

    Someone who came to alt.html today was specifying "chiller".

    > Having a style sheet and inline repeated styles.

    > I am not really sure what you mean :)

    > Some of it reads a bit odd, like this -
    > "Each our employee has strong knowledges"

    All his employee are belong to me.

    > The promises seem too good perhaps.

    > Pointing out in several places, not so much as how we can help / work
    > with you but saying thing like -

    > "We are absolutely confident that you are spending a great deal of money
    > on your IT staff and programming."

    "We Use Magic 8-Ball!"

    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2004
  11. IT Outsourcing Corporation

    why? Guest

    On 25 May 2004 21:56:11 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >why? wrote:

    >>>Can't even pass *transitional*. :)

    >>>I don't remember if it was another "web development" site, but
    >>>a recent page submitted for comments on alt.html had roughly
    >>>850 errors in about 1100 lines. :)

    >> That's sounds like the worst yet. Not even FP is that bad.

    >>>Other than that and 44 errors, how is it? :)

    >> Not counting the -

    >I was joking. :)

    I know ;-)

    >> Big flash logo crap, daft width.

    >He's only looked at it in one browser at one screen resolution and one
    >viewport size, I'll bet. "Maximized For The Computer Sitting On My
    >Desk"

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, May 26, 2004